Birthday Behavior

WARNING: UNEDITED, MISSPELLED WORDS, EXPLICIT LANGUAGE, EXPLICIT INTERACTIONS, BAD BITCHES, AND REAL NIGGA SHIT
____________________________________________________________________________

Marcus POV

Leah's laugh brought back good memories before she started being paranoid and I started cheating on her.

" Damn Nys daughter sounds like a handful just like her, can I see a picture of her?" Leah said in curiosity.

I took my phone out my pocket showing her my lock screen.

It was a picture of Nys and HerMajesti.

" She gorgeous and looks exactly like umm King I think his name is" her smile looked sad.

" I guess so, enough of that though how are you?"

" Good I have one more year of med school then I'm finally done! I can't wait" she did a lil dance on her bed.

She kept the old place we used to in together.

" You cheesy for that lil dance you just did" I chuckled.

" You used to like all them lil dances I did"

" Yea you right"

" How long has it been?" She asked getting off the bed and standing in front of me.

" How long since what?"

" Since you've busted a nut" Leah got on her knees biting her lip.

" Yo back up and get off ya knees" I said smacking her hands away from my dick.

" Oh come on Marcus we don't have to tell her" she kept trying but I wasn't with it.

" Nah how about this I won't tell her you tried it"

" All those fucking times you've cheated on me and now you wanna be faithful to her?" She said frustrated running a hand through her hair.

" Look I'm sorry I cheated on you but Nys is different" I explained to her.

" Different? Different? Your stupid if you don't see that she's still in love with King and he loves her back they have a child together! Did you know that he broke it off with my cousin?" She scoffed.

" You don't think that's weird? After four years of being with her to them being engaged that he just randomly ends it once your so called girl comes back to town. If you don't think anything is wrong with that your stupid. Just go Marcus" she turned away from me.

I didn't know about him breaking up with Maya but I gotta ask.

" Leah-" she cut me off.

" Go!" I nodded kissing the side of her head leaving.

I went back to the house where Nyssa people started showing up for Baby's party.

This little girl only four why she got so many damn guests?

" Thank God your here I need your help" Nyssa pulled me to the backyard towards the tree swing.

" Can you get that out the tree? Baby is getting on my last nerve about it" she asked pointing at the kite that was in it.

" Yea" I reached up and pulled the branch down making the kite fall out.

" So damn tall you made it look easy, thanks boo" she kissed me and went off to do whatever.

The front door bell started ringing.

" Answer the door" she called over her shoulder.

I jogged over to it opening the door.