Chapter 6: Time To Get To Work

A Couple of Days Later..

Shu was immediately put to the test as he and tons of bodyguards along with him, are assigned to a number of groups called SNSD, Redvelvet, NCT and Exo on MAMA.

SM's Security Team is on Full Force tonight as some of its best artists are attending the program dated today.

Some of SM's Security were dispearsed to the event in advance to secure the seating place of the SM Artists, and the others including Shuichi, accompanied the Idols in the vans, moving swiftly through the Cold Seoul Winter Air.

The SM artists and security cars are formed in a line like a convoy. It almost looks like a mafia escort as Shu wouldve thought, but regardless, SM paid no mind in their expenses with regards to their artist's security. 'oh times have changed indeed' he thought. In the past, security was scarce.

Shu had no idea who are the other groups but he definitely already heard of SNSD as it was his Bestfriend's Group, not to mention his daughter is crazy into this group, It was kind of a relief that he can start his job with a face he'd recognise.

He didn't know much about Taeyeon's group, but he knew it was a really popular group, even on par with Boa's popularity, and as you may know, it was Minjeong's favorite group.

And with him, protecting all of them as his job, he was handed a clipboard of several details of the groups involved in the event, its achievements, the member's bios, scheduled appearances, brief history and more. He also has some details regarding about the venue's blueprint and security detail, which helped a lot.

He was really focusing on reading the tons of details on his hands but he can't help but draw his attention to the girl's at his back whispering and giggling.

Yes, he is currently on a large van with the members of SNSD, with him on the front seat with the manager taking the wheels.

On his back, Sooyoung, Sunny was teasing the poor little Taeyeon who was red as a tomato fidgeting in the middle of the two, clearly flustered of the two's teasing.

Shu had no idea what was all the fuss is about, he figured it was just some girl talks so he didn't mind much.

His thoughts drifted to her daughter, as always. It was 6 am in the morning and her daughter was left alone with her mother, with Boa insisting that she'll take care of her in the meantime much to his distraught.

To be honest, he'd trust Minjeong more to Miyeon rather than Boa but unfortunately, Miyeon is probably training right now and she'll only arrive at noon for her job with Minjeong.

Before he could even continue his thoughts he was interrupted with a slight nudge on his collar.

"Hey Handsome Oppa, I heard you and Taeyeon are close?" Sooyoung asked.

"Yah! Dont -mmMMmmMm!!" Taeyeon was about to retaliate but was soon pulled back to her seat by Sunny, who covered her mouth before she could continue.

"Oh, handsome you say? Yeah were very close. But id rather be much closer to you girls tho." Shuichi said leaning back with a slight grin on his face, side eyeing them on his back.

Sooyoung and the other members even in the far back of the van was tongue tied, some blushed, some didnt even care what was happening and just wanted to sleep.

Taeyeon took this time to remove herself from Sunny's hand that was over her mouth by licking it.

" What the- Ew! Why'd you lick my hand!?"

"Yah!! Dont flirt with my members Shu!!" Taeyeon stranggled Shu from The back of his seat as he tries to maintain his attention on the clipboard.

"Yah! Stop!! I'm reading!!"