•Late•

*Y/N POV*
I was walking upstairs from cleaning the living room to get ready for work. I went to my closet to find my uniform but it wasn't there. I started to search around in the drawers, the dirty clothes basket, and under the bed but it was no where to be found.
If I stood and looked around longer, I would be late for work so I went into the bathroom and took a shower. After my shower, I walked into the bedroom dressed in only a towel and Shawn was laying on the bed on his phone.

"Shawn, have you seen my work uniform?"

"Ummmm.. No baby, I actually haven't." He said after thinking

"Shawn, can you help me look? I'm gonna be late for work if I can't find it. You don't have to go to work today so I need help."

"No babe. I'm busy right now." He said

"Shawn you aren't doing anything. Being on Twitter doesn't count. I'm gonna be late for work! Please?"

"Sorry baby I have to watch the game." He said while turning on the TV

"SHAWN!"

"Y/N, can you move out of the way? Your blocking the TV." He said annoyed

"You know what? I will find it myself, thanks for the fucking help."

*25 minutes later*
I continued to look around until I was late for work. I was so aggravated that I screamed. Shawn walked into the kitchen and said..
"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"IM TRYING TO FIND MY WORK UNIFORM AND YOU WONT HELP ME. YOU CARE MORE ABOUT A FOOTBALL GAME THAN YOUR GIRLFRIEND GETTING TO WORK. ITS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND AND YOU COULD CARE LESS THAT IM NOW LATE FOR WORK!" I screamed getting angry

"Calm down baby.. I know where it is." He said while walking to the guest room. He walked back into the kitchen holding my clothes.

"SHAWN! YOU KNEW WHERE IT WAS THE WHOLE TIME DIDNT YOU? WHY THE HELL DID YOU HIDE IT WHEN YOU KNOW I CAN BE FIRED?!"

"I'm sorry baby, I thought you would find it funny." He said grinning

"HOW THE HELL IS THIS FUNNY? I COULD LOSE MY JOB! YOU'RE A DUMB ASS!"

"You're so sexy when your mad... You're turning me on so fucking much. Now that you're late can you help me fix this?" He asked pointing to his boner while smirking

"Stop acting like a fuck boy! Leave me alone.."

"That's it.. I can't do it anymore." He said quietly then smashing his lips on mine hungrily.

We started to have a full on make out session. He picked me up with his hands on my butt and carried me upstairs. He sat me on the bed and hovered over me. He broke this kiss and his eyes were dark, full of lust and love.

"I'm not gonna fuck you baby girl. I'm gonna make love to you. I'm sorry." He whispered seductively in my ear.

You know what happens from here..
(I can't write smut so that's why I broke it off here.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I would have continued writing but I can't write smut worth a shit.. My smut would be horrible. Thank you for the idea @unirectioner I love you guys! XOXO
~Casey-Dilla <3