•Pay Me Back•

A/N: THIS IS A SMUT IMAGINE THATS LONG SO GET YOUR HOLY WATER, MUFFINS, AND BIBLES... Enjoy my horrible smut!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Y/N POV*
I was trying to skip 4th period because I hate that class so I snuck out of the back doors to the brick wall of the school and leaned against it breathing the fresh air until I smelt the strong smell of... Smell of.. WEED!

I turned around to see my lab partner, Shawn Mendes smoking a blunt. He was always nice to me and I didn't want him to die from smoking so I went up to him, knocked the blunt out of his hand, and stepped on it.

"What the fuck? You bitch! That costed a lot of money.." He yelled at me.

"Oops."

"You need to pay me back! I can't just go get another one that easy." He said in all seriousness

"I don't have any money. Sorry. Looks like your gonna have to go somewhere else to find funds for your cancer sticks."

"If you can't pay me back that way then you will.. Just in a different way." He said getting close.

"What is that way?"

"This way" he replied seductively before smashing his lips onto mine.

I instantly tasted the herb from his tongue. We were full on making out when he picked me up by my butt and walked into the woods.

He sat me down on the crunchy leaves and pulled his shirt off. His muscles flexed every time he did something with his arms and it was turning me on. He tugged the bottom of my shirt and I arched my back so he could pull it off. He then unhooked my bra.(LETTING THEM SUCKAS GO FREE😂🌚)

He looked at my boobs with lust and licked his lips. Shit. It was something about a good boy turning into a bad boy on the down low that make me wet.

He unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down along with my thong(😏😂). He then took off his pants and started to rub my clit at a fast pace while attaching his lips to mine once again. I could feel the knot in my stomach signaling only one thing.

"Ugh... Shawn, I'm about to-"

He cut me off by pulling his hand away and saying "Call me Daddy, baby girl." while smirking. I nodded and he rammed a finger into me.

"MMMMMMM" I moaned loudly

He inserted another and brought his face down between my thighs. He started to kiss my inner thighs up to where I needed him most.

He then attached his perfect pink lips to my heat and started to lick at a fast pace while fingering me. I started to arch my back and my breathing got heavy. I grabbed his hair and ran my fingers through it pulling it slightly.

"Dadddddyyyy.." I said as a moan."

He hummed a "Hmm?" against me while the vibrations made my body go insane.

"I'm gonna cum" I said while he quickened his pace at everything.

My back arched, my toes curled, my eyes rolled back, and my thighs locked around his head.

"Shit." I got out while shaking.

"Don't get too comfortable yet. We're not done baby girl. Just getting started" he said while kissing my neck (YOU THOUGHT WE WERE DONE..😂)

I moaned at his touch. He kissed from my neck up to my jaw, then to my cheek, and my lips. He pulled his boxers down and I flipped us over. I grabbed his member and started to slowly pump it up and down.

"Shit" he mumbled under his breath

I then moved my head down to his 9.7(😂🍆) and licked the tip.

"Stop fucking teasing" he said through gritted teeth.

"Your wish is my command... 'Daddy'."

I smirked up at him and put what I could fit, into my mouth. What I couldn't fit was being pumped by my hands. After repeating this for a while he bucked his hips.

"I want you to cum in me" I said losing contact with him.

He flipped us over so he was on top and he began teasing me with the tip.

"Stop teasing. I need all of you!".

"Okay baby girl." He said smirking down at me

He put his whole member in and started to slowly move in and out.

"Oh my god" I breathed out

"Baby. You're so tight."

He quickened his pace and I scratched my nails on his back. I was going crazy over the amount of pleasure he was giving me. I started to shake and I felt the same knot form like earlier.

"Daddy.. I'm close"

"Me too baby girl. Hold it until I say otherwise"

He started to thrust harder and I arched my back, my nails dug into his back harder than ever, my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I couldn't hold it any longer. I clenched onto him.

"Fuck. Do that again baby"

I clenched again and he thrusted once more, I released onto him with my chest rising and falling fast.

He came into me right after with his face in the crook of my neck. He rolled over off of me.

"That was.. The best sex I've ever had." He said out of breath.

"Same." was all I could get out.

"You know, I actually had more weed but I wanted to fuck you." He said smirking.

"You bastard. I wanna smoke with you." I said sitting up.

He sat up and we both put our clothes back on. I failed a couple of times because my legs were like Jello but he helped me while laughing uncontrollably.

He reached into his back pocket and pulled out another blunt. He lit it, took a puff, and passed it to me. It was my first time smoking but I figured you just suck in and hold it, then release. I sucked in and began to cough hard.
He started to laugh and pat my back.

"First time huh?" He asked smiling.

"Uhh. Yeah."

"It's not gonna be your last." He said quickly putting the joint between his lips and puffing out again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: THIS MAY BE THE LONGEST SMUT/IMAGINE EVER! It was 1009 words.. THANK YOU Shawnslittlemuff for giving me this idea.. Ily! XOXO
~Casey.<3