Chapter 53. Make Me Beg (David)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   (Present time)

   I gather up the remaining salad, using my fork and carefully spread it over the last piece of tuna. It looks delicious, but I am already so full that it takes a few seconds to convince myself to put it in my mouth and start chewing. I rarely eat even half of the food, served in front of me. This time, however, there is no other way. Ryo is staring me down, patiently waiting for me to finish. His head is tilted forward, a smirk lingering on his lips.

   "Wasn't that bad, was it?" he says when I finally swallow and defiantly raise my brow at him. My expression changes into one of utter shock the next moment. He cheerfully asks, "How about a dessert?"

   "No," I firmly state. "Don't push it."

   The situation is actually funny. It reminds me of the times when I was in kindergarten. I refused to go and made a total drama out of it at the door every morning just because the childcare worker, otherwise a sweet lady, was too persistent during mealtimes. She did not allow us to leave our little tables before we cleared the plates. I hated it. Mom always told the teacher that it was ok if I do not eat all the food offered, but they did just the opposite. This is the reason why I wouldn't touch caramel pudding, waffles and thick broccoli soup to this day. 

   This here, of course, is quite different, not only because the dinner is delicious, but because I would literally do anything Ryo wants. He doesn't even have to persuade me. I want to be a good boy for him. I need him to praise me. That look of admiration in his eyes feels like I've won a gold medal in the toughest competition. 

   I am gazing shamelessly at him. How could I not? My boyfriend is a bowl of cherries. The warm smile never leaves his perfectly curved lips. He definitely likes my constant ogling. If it was anyone else, I would be cringing and shivering with uneasiness by now, watching him eat, but Ryo simply fascinates me. He is not very keen on using the cutlery and touches the food with his fingers, sucking and licking them after each bite. I suspect he does it on purpose to challenge me. It doesn't matter. His pink tongue, sliding seductively over his plump upper lip makes my cock twitch and throb. Calling him handsome would be such an understatement. Sensuality is oozing out of him. Every movement is a temptation. Every glance is a seduction. He was born to be craved. His mesmerizing, dark eyes are his most powerful weapon. I am their slave by my own choice. He doesn't have to do anything to have me, but still does so much to make sure I am fed, comfortable, calm and satisfied. 

   Ryo brushes his hair away from his face. The gesture is familiar, not only from the short time we've spent together. I have seen it before that. My pulse quickens at the possibility of all this being much more than it looks like to both of us, something he never expected, something I never dreamed of. What are the odds of finally finding what we've been looking for all our lives? The chance is one in a million, but still, his answers to my bold questions, my scarce memories... It could be me. I want that boy he told me about to be me so bad. I think it's me. The puzzle in my head seems to be coming together, piece by piece... I quickly push the thought to the back of my mind. Now is not the time. I need to find some proof of my suspicions. He is obviously clueless. Maybe, it's just my wishful thinking...

   "You're staring," Ryo mumbles, clicking his fingers to take me out of my daze. "I hope it's because you find me irresistible and not because I'm a messy eater. I'll behave better in public, I promise."

   "In public?" I frown. "Sorry, but I can't give you the same promise. If you want to witness my full disgrace and learn all about second hand embarrassment..."

   "Shh!" he grins. "Let's not discuss it right now. We'll get to that later."

   "Mhm," I bite my lip suspiciously. He will push me further, way out of my comfort zone. I can see what he is trying to do and have no intention of resisting. I just hope he won't regret it.