Chapter 8

My dearest Scarlet, had no idea by then, that there is someone who loves her so madly, beyond the doors of death. Which reminds me that I still haven't said the 8 letter and 3 word phrase to her.

It had been a long week since I last saw her at that Fashion show. Yea we have been texting, but it's not the same. She let me know that her show went really well, but I already knew it, cause I was there, and our common friends confirmed it too.

I felt glad that I was in control of her life, knowing every tad bit detail of her life gave me a sense of calm. She said that she missed me there, little did she know that I am always gonna be there.

We met again again outside and openly flirted with each other knowing that our friends were keenly watching us, but it din't matter. Yes, I was conscious of the piercing gaze of my friends on me, but I was loving this moment with her.

I later insisted on dropping her home, when she said yes, took her to my place instead. To my surprise she did not protest, she pretended to be innocent about what was gonna come next. Deep within we both knew what's coming up, I could see my fun, hot and happening Scarlet's cheeks turning deep red.

I asked her if I could kiss her? She gave me a hint and I just went for it. Soon our clothes were off of each other. I kissed her, twisted her around and pinned her down, I kissed her titties and told her that I love her.

It worked like magic, she was naked and mine. I did not care what past she had with other people. In this moment she was mine to devour. I wanted to taste every bit of her like she was my last supper. This woman had me act like a beast, whilst I was on top of her, I wanted to go easy on her. Damn! She was not like other women I had in my life. I didn't want to make it so hasty with her. I'd actually wanna sleep with her, she said she felt my heart beat. For the first time ever someone said something so outrageous and cheesy to me.
I just hmmmed... and let it go that night. I also told her to keep our relationship a secret... cause I wanted to keep it from evil eye.
The Truth was I wanted to keep her away from any eye.