t w e l v e

I finally get up to see that it is nearly noon.

"At least she is catching up on sleep. Luke leaving her left her a ton of sleepless nights."

"What if it's more than that though? She may be hurt or something and we are just assuming she'll be fine."

"She will be okay Michael. I promise."

I wait a whole minutes before I go and say hi to them so they don't think I was eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Hi Alex. Are you feeling okay?" Michael comes up to me asking.

"Yeah, it's my first full night of sleep since Luke. I will be fine."

"At least we know you don't have insomnia." He says. I smile to him and give him a hug. He hugs back immediately. His hug makes me feel safe until he lets go.

"Guess what." Michael says.

"What?"

"We've gotten a lot of views since yesterday. People like us so far. We already have 200 subscribers in about a day."

"That's great." I say sitting down on the couch right by Ashton.

"I already want to post another video." Michael admits, sitting on the couch opposite of Ash and I.

"We will post one once a week, so 6 more days. Sorry Mikey bear." I say, putting a pouty face on my mouth.

"Don't make me kiss that pout away."

"Go ahead." I challenge him.

"I was just kidding." He says, going a bit red. Ashton just laughs. Both Mikey and I look at him.

"Just kiss already you two. I know you guys love each other damn it. Luke already said you two will get married."

"Okay..." Michael says unsure, so I go over to the couch and bend down catching my lips on his.

He quickly kisses back, pulling me onto the couch with him after I stop the kiss. Since it's a one seater I end up on the arm of the chair. I fall off and land into his lap eventually. His eyes meet mine, and we were having a moment till Ashton got up and knocked over the flower pot.

"You owe me a new plant Irwin." I say, getting up to chase him around the house. He runs and Michael laughs when I jump on Ashton's back and cover his eyes.

Eventually Ashton runs into a wall and I feel bad. I kiss his nose and run off before getting caught by Michael.

It's just one big vicious cycle, but we are all just one big half-way happy family.

hey sorry for this terrible chapter.... there's going to be time skips now.