f i f t e e n

For once, I awake in Michael's bed to the sunlight leaking in through the curtains. No, no, don't be dirty minded. That surely didn't happen. He just asked me to take a nap in his bed and it kind of turned into an all night long type of thing. I hope he didn't mind too much, but he did climb right along into the bed with me, so I don't think I was in the way. If I was, then I will apologize.

"Good morning, Alex." Michael says sitting up. He looks so cute in the mornings.

"Morning Mikey."

"So when we get to the record deal place, have we decided if we are going to tell them that we are a couple or not?" He asks me.

"It's too early in the morning for this. I can barely sit up without falling over." I grumble out, causing Michael to chuckle at me.

"Okay, but we need to start getting ready. I know how long it takes for a girl to get ready around here."

"Hey, I already know my outfit so that saves us a lot of time!" I say, hitting him lightly on his shoulder.

I start to get off the bed, but he pulls me right back on the bed.

"What's your problem?" I ask him.

"Can I have a kiss?" He asks me.

"We still aren't officially dating, are we?"

"You wanna make it official?"

My cheeks redden, my throat dries, and my senses are all out of wack.

"Yes." I barely mutter out, but once I say it, I feel much better, then continue," Yes. Yes. Yes. A thousand times yes." I say happily. He looks at me, smiling. There are butterflies in my stomach, and they won't go away and Michael is the whole hearted cause of this.

He leans in and kisses me. The kiss isn't rushed or angered, it's sweet and passionate. It's slow, and his lips just make my knees buckle. It's perfect.

"Okay, so start getting ready." Michael says, leading me out the doorway to my room. After he closes my door, I hear footsteps leading back to his room.

The entire time I am getting ready for this, all I can think about is Michael. He's the reason we probably got this far. If we get further, then girls will think he's cute if we aren't considered a couple on stage. I don't really know what I want to do with this deal and him. Maybe they will know a little more about this stuff than we will.

"Oh Milex!" I hear Ashton and Calum yell from down the stairs. I head down there as soon as all my make up and stuff is on.

"What's Milex?" Michael asks.

"That's our ship name.." I explain, and he smiles. The boys were probably evesdropping again.

"Well I think that would be a great name for the band." He says, smiling widely. We haven't even thought about it, but this would be great.

"Milex it is." I say, not being able to control my smile. This is the best dayy probably in the longest time.

"Are you ready to head out to see the Hi or Hey Records studio and Hey Violet?"

"Yeah, let's do this." I say, putting on my shoes and following Michael out the door.

He drives, as always, just a little bit slower than I would have. Not that I mind though, because we are a little earlier than planned.

"That was closer than we thought." I admit, hopping out of the passenger side.

"Yeah, and please let your boyfriend get the door for you next time."

"Fine, fine. Anyways, let's go in." I say, allowing him to open the door and hold it for me as we walk in.

The first part is a bit dark, and I reach for Michael's hand.

"Oh here they are!" Someone says, flipping on the lights. Out of fright, I clamp my hand more so on Michael's. He gives my hand a reassuring squeeze. I smile up at him, waiting for the people to tell us what to do.

"We are Hey Violet and you are?" They ask, trying to get our band name out of us.

"Milex." Michael says.

"That's awesome. Okay, sounds great. It works even better since you guys are a couple." They say, leading us to the recording studio.

"Okay, lets hear some of your music."

"Umm.. Does it matter what we play?" Michael asks.

"Not really, but we really like don't stop, so sing that one."

You're like perfection, some kind of holiday.

You got me thinking, that we could run away.

You want I'll take you there, you tell me when and where.

When we finish the song, they applaud.

"Sounds great. Will you guys be writing your own music?"

"Yeah, along with my two friends, Calum and Ashton." Michael says.

"Honestly, do you ever let the girl speak?" One of the girls ask.

"Yeah, sometimes. She's frightened right now and nearly cutting off the circulation in my hand." He admits, and I stop squeezing so hard.

The boy from the group walks right up to me and bends down to my size.

"Don't worry, they don't let me talk much either."

"Why'd you bend down to my size, trying to pick on my size?" I ask. He looks horrified and starts rapidly shaking his head no.

"These girls haven't taught you when people joke around yet... Hmm." I say. He laughs at himself, and I just smile at him. He's really nice.

"So you guys were amazing, we will be starting with recordings and stuff in a couple of weeks, meanwhile we will start making you the opening act of our tour. How's that sound?"

We talk for a little while longer, then leave.

"Did they say their names ever?" Michael asks

"No. They didn't."

"We need to do our research then." Michael admits, driving back to our house to spread good news and cheer to the boys.

hey hey hey y'all. im from southern USA so I talk southern xD thats useless info but thanks for reading y'all. xx