Chapter 1

I stood in the corner of the room with my brother and sister, our heads bent towards each other.
"The Avengers are coming," a soldier with a heavy accent said. The guy in charge looked over at us and Pietro put one hand on my shoulder.
"Release the triplets," the soldier said. The other guy shook his head.
"No. These are my special projects. I do not want them to be taken as well." The soldier nodded and ran off. I looked at Wanda and Pietro. They nodded. Pietro lifted Wanda and I climbed on his back. He took off and the pressure of the air was the only thing keeping me from falling off. We stopped and I leapt off Pietro's back.
"Stay close," Pietro said. "Do some damage." I nodded. Damage was one of the things I am good at. I back flipped over the railing and landed behind an Avenger. He was holding a hammer in his hand, looking around. I smiled an evil smile. Holding out my hands, I focused on his emotions. I can't read minds like Wanda or run fast like Pietro but I can change emotions and mimick voices. Once the man with the hammer's emotions were in complete chaos, I looked around for someone else to fight. I saw a man with a bow and arrows strapped to his back. Emotional control works better when I can actually touch the person. It takes less energy. Nothing drains energy like emotiom munipulation. It didn't take very long to make him depressed.
"Ta ta," I said as I ran off. Who to get next? From here, I could see Wanda manipulating the mind of a man in a suit of armor. He stared off into the distance and I laughed quietly. My powers of emotions make life so much fun.
I tried to find some of the other Avengers. I was running down the hallway when I saw someone standing there. He was holding a shield out, facing me. I went to focus on his emotions but he threw the shield at me and I couldn't block it. Suddenly, I was flying down the hall at top speeds. It wasn't until we stopped that I was able to see Pietro holding me.
"I had that," I said.
"He was going to hit you. Stay here where it's safe. I'll come back omce I find Wanda." Pietro set me down and ran off again. If he thought I was just going to stand here, he was dead wrong. I ran down another hall just to find myself face to face with the shield man. I kicked him and the fight began. I kept ducking and flipping and avoiding his shield. He was smart though. He finally pinned me down, holding his shield at my neck. I was scared for a minute he was going to kill me but he just stood up and began to walk away.
"Don't touch my sister," Pietro yelled as he appeared out of nowhere and hit the shield man in the face. Pietro lifted me and ran out of the room. We went all the way outside to where Wanda was. She looked up at me, smiling.
"Randi, I see you managed to be make it out unscathed." I laughed along with Pietro as we made our way away from the place where we had been given the power of speed, sorcery, and emotional control. It felt amazing.

A/N
Hey guys! So, I went and saw the Avengers 2 when it came out. After I saw it, and cried about Quicksilver (who is my second favorite Marvel character) dying, I decided I needed to write a fanfiction. If you like this book, go and read one of my other books. I have one about Avengers in high school and Quicksilver's own book. I promise the other chapters will be longer! Comment and vote!
Love, Ari Justice