Chapter 4

Pietro, Wanda, and I were walking around the city when we saw the Avengers fighting Ultron. After a brief agreement, we went to help Steve. Ultron was standing over him, ready to kill him when Pietro ran into him, causing him to fall back. Ultron was headed in his direction when Wanda made bars come in front of him. The train we were on was still moving, much too fast.
"Pietro, save the people," I said and he nodded, jumping off.
"Wanda, can you slow this?" Steve asked and for a moment, we were in sync. Like we were one person instead of two, helping the other people on the train, bringing them all to the front. At one point, a person almost fell out the window and I pulled them back. Something smashed into the side of the car and that wall fell off. And I fell out. I went to cover my head, something so I didn't hit too hard. Someone grabbed me, wrapping their arms around and something else began scratching across the ground. Then, we stopped. I opened my eyes and saw Captain America holding me, his shield in between us and the ground. We stood up quickly, separating.
"Thank you," I said, cringing at how thick accent was.
"No problem ma'm."
"It's Randi," I said and he nodded. I felt pain in my hands and looked down. I had tried to stop my self from falling out and my hands were dripping with blood.
"Are you ok?" Steve asked. I nodded, gritting my teeth in pain. He took my hands and opened them, exposing my palms. He took some wrap thing out of his pocket and began wrapping my hands.
"It's fine. I will be fine," I tried to convince him but he didn't listen, just continued on with his work. His head was bent down in front of me. He was actually really cute.
"Randi!" Pietro yelled as him and Wanda made their way to us.
"What happened?" Wanda asked, rushing to me. Pietro instantly took a more protective stance over me.
"I fell but Steve caught me. I guess I just got my hands a few times." When Steve finished, we all went back to Stark tower.
"Stark, stop this," Steve said.
"No," Tony said. Pietro ran over and unplugged it. A bullet went by him and Wanda and I screamed as he fell through the floor. Bruce grabbed Wanda and I ran to the hole where Pietro had gone. Something went flying at me and I was covered in something.
"Miss. Maximoff, please do not struggle. Mr. Stark will release you when he is ready," a voice said. Great, I was in one of Tony's suits.
"Let me out!" I yelled, getting a little nervous about being in such a small area. There was a zap but I couldn't see anything. Instead of being a computer screen, there was nothing but black.
"Randi!" Pietro was yelling to me. I felt something kick me in the side and I moaned.
"Stark, let her out now!" Steve yelled and the suit let me out. Instantly, I curled into a ball, breathing hard. I hadn't been this terrified in a long time.
"Randi, Randi, are you ok?" Pietro was kneeling beside me, touching my side. I was shivering from fear and I felt Pietro stand.
"You hurt her!" He yelled at Tony. He went to move forward but Steve stopped him. Something rose from the case that I guess had been zapped. It was a man with red skin. He flew to the window. He stopped and turned.
"I am vision." I lost consciousness for a few minutes, waking only when Pietro tapped my shoulder.
"We are going to go stop Ultron," he said. I nodded and stood, still feeling shaky. Tony Stark really is cruel and inhumane.

A/N
So, I know I haven't updated in forever but I realized that I really needed to. Vote and comment!