Chapter 2

We were called by something named Ultron days later. He was sitting on a throne in the middle of a church.
"Did you know that this church is located at the center of the city?" He asked us without turning around. None of us said anything.
"Why do you all want the Avengers dead?"
Flashback
I was sitting at the table with Pietro, Wanda, and my parents. We were eating dinner together. Suddenly, a hole appeared below my parents and they fell through. There were explosion sounds all around us. Pietro grabbed Wanda and I and went under the table. People ran into our house. A man dragged me out from under the table. Pietro tried to save me but the man had a gun. He shoved an earpiece in my ear. There were voices coming from it, swearing the death of me and my family. A bomb was placed across from us, having the name Stark on it. The man had left but no one moved. We couldn't escape. We were stuck there for two days. The voices never stopped the threats and I couldn't move to take it out. Others tried to save us but failed. We finally escaped when Pietro grabbed both Wanda and I and sprinted out the door. The house blew up behind us. We didn't have our powers back then but Pietro was always faster than most people. I had never seen him so tired.
Flashback over
"So that is why we hate the Avengers," Pietro finished. Ultron nodded. He listened quite well.
"You and I can hurt the Avengers physically," Ultron said, gesturing to himself and Pietro. "But you two can tear the apart from the inside."
~
We waited in the shadows, watching. A man was walking in front of us. He had the metal that created Captain America's shield. Ulton had informed us about all of the Avengers and their powers. The man froze and slowly pulled out a gun. He pointed it at us and shot. Pietro ran out and the bullet ended up on the table, carefully lined up next to the others.
"Ah," the man said. "Strukers best pupils. I am sorry to hear about his death. Candy?" He asked afterwards. He held out a bowl. No one moved as he moved it around in a circle.
"If you keep digging through my head, I'll know you aren't in charge. And I only speak to the person in charge." Wanda opened her mouth to say something but a window next to us exploded. Ultron flew in, crashing into the guy.
"There is no one in charge. Let's talk business."

A/N
So, how do you like it? Shout outs to puppylover2O14 and ally2334 for votung and commenting! Thank you!!!