second chances: the shart

notes: Hi my name is dorita, i am in multiple fandoms. this is a love letter to my passions and a roadmap to my soul. i truly hop to be a riter one day. i hope you enjoy this (drama fluff angst comedy romance werewolf enemies lovers friends one shot gay slowburn straight) story that i have been curating for 3 years. TRIGGER WARNING: RACHEL BARRY, MATTY B RAPS, DIE i might not be able to write daily bc my little infant sister just broke her bones in a accident

I open my orbs to eddie munsons fingers on my toes. he is my boyfriend of 2 years. we are both 16 and very young. eddie is hot and stuff.

"bella" he barks in his sleepy gruff buff morning voice.

"e-e-edddddiee???" i croak.

"good morning jelly belly" he hisses. the brown eyed boy removes his fingers from my toes and sighs.

"you were talking in your sleepings" he whines

"oh" i chuckle embarrassingly, i am so cute and small when i am embarrassed.
"you r so cut and small when you are embarrassed" he growls "i am so glad to have such a cutlery and shake it up gf of 2 years"

i tuck my hair behind my ear "same"

"what we're you dreaming about?" he inquires.

"i-i-"

i am interrupted my eddie sharting his pants (clumpy buff shart)

"eddie!" i groan and laugh inticingly

i'm secretly relieved that eddie has performed this sharting because the answer to this question is something i do not want to admit to him.

"sowey shnookems" the curly haired boy looks at me ashamedly.

"it's okay" i bark. "edward used to do that in twilight all the time. so did jasper. his orbs freaked me tf out. and so did..."

i can't finish that sentence.

"who?"

"n-n-no one" i coo "just a childhood friend"

"alright" eddie gurgles "let's get me cleaned up"

"okay boo bear"

i stare out the window at jesus in the sky, my mind filled with images of a masked man with a green aura. why am i thinking about him now? why am i like this? (read in british accent)

I cant be dreaming about other men when i already have my smeggsy stranger rocker boy of my dreams since i was 2 years ago. yes, that's right, the truth is that i was dreaming about a childhood friend. his name— ... dream.