u jost got weezered

i awake in the nurse's office to eddie's delicious face looming over me as i inhale and ratty beary dnd breath.

"Dyocter, she's awake" eddie regurgitates meekly.

"w-w-where am i?" i stammer.
"WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY STOP LOOK AT ME I DONT BITE" eddie grabs my face in his rough calloused hands. "No! Hey, hey look at me babe. it's just me baby. i wont hurt you"
"I- I know I just-"
"who did this to you??????" Eddie growls.
"n-no one just-"
"WOAH WOAH WOAH WHO BABY GORL??" Eddie burps and exploits.
"don't tell me it was that dream character? the one with the dogs?" Eddie barks seductively.
Eddie then grabs my profuse jawline our lips smash into eachother. his wet tounges slaps mine . Eddie then slurps my earlobe.
"u gotta lil something there baby gorl" eddie gasps. he then sharts his pants and punches the nurse in the face before frolicking gingerly to the bathroom to change his adult diapers seductively.
"Not agian eddie" i spit but he's already gone.
"OMG MAMAS QUEEN KISS MEN!!" nick gaslights.
"BELLA DARLING!!" Millie says britishly.
"Owh em gee bella" huddie is in full bakugo cosplay "r u brocken?"
"i-i-i-i-i-i-i"
Rivers Quamo, the school nurse interrupts me by gently weezering me.

"You look just like buddy holly," he says. "Are you feeling better? go back to class you whiney bitch before i destroy ur sweater" he says.

Millie and huddie and nick wap me back to class cutlery.