new kid finney

(finney,vance,bruce,griffin,billy and robin are all the same age, idk if they're not)

Finney pov:

I'm honestly excited to go to this new school, i was tired of getting bullied at my old school. I hope i don't get bullied here. I hope i get some nice friends as well

"Finney!" I hear a voice say, i turn around, it was my little sister, gwen."hey Gwen, what took you so long?"

I get distracted when something just randomly hit me

I turn to look where it came from and i see a kid get off his bike and and starts walking to me with his dog following, i was hoping he wasn't going to do anything, "gosh I'm sorry i didn't mean to hit you" he says a little worried, I'm glad he didn't do anything "it's alright" he seem to calm down "my name's billy, and you are?" "my name's finny, finney blake" "Nice to meet you finny" "likewise"

It was a little silent for a minute until i spoke up "your dog is really cute" billy smiled "thank you, hey uh can i get your number to y'know stay in contact? And y'know maybe be friends?"

I wasn't going to say no I'm glad i already have a friend here "sure" billy smiled and we exchanged numbers. "Well i have to get going school starts soon, bye billy"
I watched as billy got back on his bike and drove away

I heard Gwen speak up, kinda forgot she was here
"What kind of f*cking third wheel am i?"
I just sighed "Gwen you say that everytime i talk to a guy" "it's going to be true one day finney, now let's go to school before we're late" "alright alright" we finally started walking to school

As soon as we get to the school we see a bunch of people crowded up at the side gwen was interested in what's happening so she rushed over, i followed her and see there was a kid beating someone up until he passed out, i pulled gwen away so she doesn't see anything else "finney!"
"No gwen"

Then everyone started to go into the school, i look over at the scene and i looked at the guy who beat the guy up, we locked eyes for a second but i quickly look away embarrassed

--
If someone wants me to continue I'll continue