pt. 2 new kid finney

(some of you guys liked the first part so I'm doing a part two 👍)

Still finney pov:

I was still thinking when suddenly gwen punched my shoulder "Finney!!" "Ow!? What!?" Gwen looked at me weirdly"
"I was yelling your name like a thousand times, why you so distracted" i look away from her, she'll probably figure it out soon anyways. Gwen's really smart she figured out my last crush, but it didn't last long before they got into a relationship "let's get to school" "yeah sure"

I go into school and i just looked for my class without looking at anything else, i was worried that some people were looking at me which they probably were since I'm the new kid or that they think I'm weirdly skinny. Some people at my old school thought that and bullied be because of it

I finally find my class and i sit down, i wasn't paying attention because i already knew what she was talking about. I looked up because i hear the teacher scolding someone and it was the kid who was beating someone up, he didn't really look like he cared at all. He spotted me and smiled at me, we walked over to me and sat next to me. I pretended to pay attention because i didn't want to look at him for some reason.

It was the end of class and i started packing up, i was going to leave but he tapped me on the shoulder "finn right"
"Yeah that's correct. And you are?" "Oh yeah my name's robin" i smiled a little "do you need something?"
"Oh yeah i was just wondering if you're good at math" "hm i think I'm pretty decent"

"You are pretty"
I look at him "hm?" I couldn't really hear what he was saying, he looked a little panicked and shocked "uh yeah i said would you mind tutoring me a little I'm failing and i don't really want to be held back and you seem really smart" i smiled a bit, i wanted to help him and i wanted to make another friend "yeah sure I don't mind tutoring you" he smiled a little "thanks"
"No problem, so who's house and what time"
"It can be at my house, is 5 okay?"
"Yeah it's perfect" i write my number down on a paper and hand it to him "cya then robin" i say as i leave the classroom on my way to my next class "yep cya soon finney"

It was the end of the day and i was walking home without gwen, she was telling me about her day "one of my new friends invited me to their house for a sleepover, can you tell dad for me?" "Yeah sure, cya later"

I arrived home and and went straight to my dad "hey dad" i was surprised to see that he wasn't sober, he probably was working a lot "what do you need?"
"Gwen is staying at a friends house for a sleepover and I'm going to a friends house to help him with math at 5"
He turned around "ok, do whatever you want"

It turned 4:00 and i was in my room reading a book until my dad was calling me saying there is someone on the phone for me "coming!" I yell as i go to the kitchen and take the phone "Hey finn what's happening?"
"Robin?" "Hey buddy"

"Hey it's not 5 yet? Why are you calling?"
I say confused as i sat down "You need my address right?" Oh gosh I'm so stupid "Right sorry" We stayed on the cool for 25 more minutes, he was fun to talk to and his voice was rather soothing

It was 4:45 and i started walking to his house it was pretty close, i arrive at 5 and knock on his door

I hear the door open "Hey finn"
"Hey robin, ready?"
"Sure, come on in"
"Thanks robin" i say as i stepped inside

---
Byeeee