Chapter 1: A Candidate

During the Gods' Council, majority of the gods decided on Humanity's extinction, until the Valkyrie, Brunhilde intervened. Asking the Gods to give Humanity a fighting chance, many rejected her idea, well, until she insulted their pride. This caused many to erupt with anger, accepting her decision. It would be 13 representative for each side, Brunhilde found 12, but was having a hard time finding the last one. Well, not until a certain goddess came into the picture.

While Brunhilde was looking for her last representative, a portal appeared, causing the Valkyrie and her sisters to take a step back. The Valkyries' eyes widened, to see none other that the Queen of Olympus, Hera.

"L-Lady Hera, wh-what are you doing here?!" Göll exclaimed nervously, gaining a giggle from the Goddess

"I'm here too help you find representatives, well, a representative." The Goddess explained.

"With all due respect, Lady Hera, aren't you with Humanity's extinction?" Brunhilde questioned.

"Of course not, I'm a Goddess of Marriage, and Child Birth, without mortals, what would be the point of holding on to these titles." Hera expressed. "Besides, I adore Humanity, and find them far more interesting than Gods. Also, the Earth never belonged to us, and even with our incredible power, we have no place to decide the fate of an entire race."

"So, who do you recommend?" Brunhilde asked.

"He is a young boy, fifteen in fact, he lives within another universe similar to ours, the only difference being, Gods coexist with mortals." Hera informed.

"Gods living with Humanity?!" Göll exclaimed in shock.

"How strong is he?" Brunhilde asked.

"He's fairly strong, but what makes him perfect, is his powerful will and heroic desires, which allows him to even go against the will of a god. He's even defeated Calamities." Hera explained.

"C-Calamities..." Göll responded with disbelief, while Brunhilde became excited as she heard more about him.

"Tell me more." Brunhilde said.

"He has snow-white hair, and ruby colored eyes, a rabbit if you will. In his world, he is the adopted grandson of Zeus and Hera, and is the child of Hestia. He is the reincarnations of many heroes of his world, and possesses a pure and clear soul. His desires are so strong, that he can nullify the charm of a Goddess of Beauty." The Goddess informed.

"Incredible!" Brunhilde said excitedly. 'He's perfect!' She thought. "How do we get to him?" The Valkyrie asked.

"With this..." Hera said, summoning in a blue orb, with a galaxy inside, that floated in the palm of her hand.