Rise of the TMNT: Mystic Mayhem; Part 1

-After the debut of Kota Witwicky the MHA reaction party was taking a break in the Mystic Library as Izuku kept writing down notes about the dimension, while this was happening, Iida, Testutestu, Tokage, and the rest of Class 1-A as Ashido and Eri explained what happened in the first time they watched it. Suddenly, Melissa came to the table that Izuku is at with Ochako by her side as Izuku is reading a Dekuverse book. Melissa looked at it with wonder but see's that Izuku is confused...

Melissa: Hey uh... Izu? Something up?

Izuku: Yeah... I'm looking at this thing called, "Project Zero" sounds like one of the Dekuverse universes where I have a sister named Izumi and I'm your supposing boyfriend/husband.

Melissa: *Hard Blush* R-Really? But why is it confusing?

Ochako: *See's Blush* (Hmm... Maybe I don't mind a little sharing.)

Izuku: Well... The confusing bit is that when I read the end of the second chapter... *Flips Page* It's just... *See's Blank Page* Stops. The rest of the book has a lot of pages but has no words... What's up with this...?

Jonas: *Riding A Library Ladder* I can answer that! Those... *Rides the other way* Are what us jumpers call... Fanfics.

Ochako: Fanfics?

Melissa: What's that?

Jonas: Well... It's a fan made story in the World of Heroes that people make, I myself included as, The Gek0kid!

Izuku: *Closes Both Books* Really? What does that mean?

Jonas: That means, WE the jumpers are responsible for making the Dekuverse's today. For example, that person that made that story, is one of my good pals, Meech! And...

Izuku: So the story isn't finished?

Jonas: *Rides Up then Down Again* Exactly! The point is that not all stories are finished, and if their not finished, then they'll remain blank!

Izuku: Whoa...

Iida: MR. SIKAKE! *Chops Hands* WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE MR. AZIAWA?

Jonas: In time Iida! But for now... GET TO THE THEATER ROOM!

-10 Minutes Later...

-Everyone gathered in the reaction room as they await to see what they'll watch next.

Testutestu: The last one was very interesting! But what will be next?

Ashido: Only way to find out is... BY NOT TALKING!

Jonas: THANK YOU! Now today we'll be watching an very awesome show that has comedy and extreme action scenes... Which is...!

-The screen turns on to show the title of...

Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Bakugo: Teenage...?

Todoroki: Mutant...?

Kota: Ninja...?

Izuku: Turtles?

Jonas: OR! The TMNT for short! This show is really awesome! Recently had it's own movie recently actually.

Everyone Else: Seriously?

Jonas: Well it's time to watch!

-The show starts in the streets of New York City, where everyone is being themselves, except for two, a little white furred fox girl (Played By Eri) is running through the crowd as two big joggers are chasing after her.