Dekuverse Preview 1: Power Rangers; Pirate Legacy

(This idea I would have never thought of if it wasn't for Kuuga13Henshin MASSIVE shoutout to him!)

-Once Spider-Deku said his goodbyes to the team as he went back to his Dekuverse, everyone gathered around Jonas as Midori was watching a video and he smirked as Jonas just sighed.

Jonas: Okay... Yes. I am a God. But not the kind you expect.

Shiozaki: Thank heavens... I was hoping that you weren't the lord, so I would have to-.

Bakugo: If you're not God god. Then what the f*ck are you the God of?

Jonas: I'm a Multiverse God. I just don't really reveal it because it's a little, complicated. But, at the same time, it's not that complicated, it's a combination of both.

Todoroki: Alright... But what exactly are you in you're God form?

Jonas: *Deep breath* Alright... Fine. I'll show you. *Focuses his energy* Stand back now!

-A deep green flash floods the room as all of the watchers covered their eyes, while Midori just kept watching the show as he somehow got himself some sunglasses, which some people took notice to, but didn't care. As the light died down, some of the girls got some nosebleeds at what everyone saw next.

 As the light died down, some of the girls got some nosebleeds at what everyone saw next

Girls: YOU LOOK SO HOT!!!

Boys: YOU LOOKS SO MANLY!!!

Aziawa: *Glaring at Jonas* Mind telling me why you look like Midoriya.

Jonas: Well, most Gods would consider taking a more... Complicated approach. But I've always admired the hero version of Midoriya was always my favorite, so taking a form that looks like Midoriya seemed good for me.

Izuku: I guess that makes sense...

Jonas: Yep... Now everyone get back to where you were sitting... It's time for our first preview at one of my Dekuverse's!

Ashido: AWESOME!

Kirishima: Which one are we watching?

Jonas: Well... I decided to let my personal assistant U.N.A see which one we'll be watching... U.N.A?

U.N.A: Yes master Geko?

Jonas: Can you load us a Dekuverse preview from my Story Ideas?

U.N.A: Of course, published or not published.

Jonas: Not published.

U.N.A: Okay. Loading Dekuverse now...

(*---Dekuverse Loading---*)

Jonas: So we got a while till the random Dekuverse loads, so any questions?

Hatsume: *Looks with stars in her eyes* WHO IS THE AI!