nineteen

Calum's P.O.V

I wake up with my head cuddled into Luke's chest and his arms wrapped around my waist. I manage to untangle our legs and slip from his grip without him waking up.

I swing my legs over the side of the bed and stand up, well try to stand up. I land on the ground with a loud thud and a yelp of pain passes by my lips.

Fucking hell, Luke.

With my cheek squished to the ground, I see Luke bolt up in bed and his eyes immediately find mine. He throws the covers away from him, only to get himself tangled into them and falls onto the floor, opposite of me.

After a minute or so, Luke crawls towards me and picks me up bridal style. Without saying anything, he sets me back onto the bed and picks up the covers, wrapping them around me. Luke heads out the door, not speaking a word.

I start to dose off after a while, curling deeper into the blankets. When I feel the bed dip in, I pull the blanket over my head.

"Cal, I made you some pancakes," Luke says to me as he tries to remove the covers that conceal my face. I refuse to let him move them down, and when he gives up, I move the covers down just below my nose.

The scent of pancakes immediately gets stronger and my stomach starts to grumble. I pull the covers down farther and adjust myself so I am sitting up. Luke crawls over me and sits next to me, placing the pancakes on my lap.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm so sorry," Luke says as he kisses my temple and lays his head on my shoulder.

"I'll see if I will forgive you or not based on what these pancakes taste like," I mumble, stabbing the stack and ripping off a piece.

"Well I'm fucked," Luke says and places light kisses on my shoulder.

I laugh and put the food in my mouth. It is awful. I turn and before Luke can react, I spit the pancake at him.

WOWOW THIS CHAPTER IS BORING I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER - M