2.Baby Bottle

Another day in the cottage Elder Kettle came in putting his kettle top on "Well, it's that time again, kids" he said feeding the pet goldfish walking over to the door accidentally stepping on the marbles causing them to scattered all over the place the three of you backing up a bit "I'm off to my weekly mustache wax now remember two rules while I'm gone number one don't touch my radio it is my most prized object after all and of course, rule number two, no fighting!"

He said pointing his walking stick at the three of you walking out the door closing it behind him and coming in again pointing it again as he left closing the door behind him the three of you looked at each other as you three started fighting bumping into the piano and into a shelf immediately stopping after seeing the radio walking around it slowing and soon continued to fight "Hold it!" Mugman yelled out "Cuphead, Y/N, why are we fighting again?" He asked "Uh cause we're not supposed to?" You said "Right!"

Mugman yelled with a smile as you three continued to fight as you three heard a knock on the door you all ran to the door opening it "Back so soon, dearest Kettle?" You all said with halos over your heads while putting your hands together you looked down to see a basket with a baby in it with a note that said "Please take care of baby!" You all read at the same time looking at each other confused then at the baby in the basket as it laughed you all went "Aw!"

Mugman picked up the baby "How can someone leave something so precious?" he said walking a back into the cottage "Uh, Mugman?" Cuphead said going back inside the house as you did as well closing the door behind you "What are we supposed to do with a baby?" You asked "We show it love, of course just watch and learn" he said "Hello, Baby" he greeted the baby "My name is Mugman, Can you say Mu-" the baby interrupted saying "Mama"

Mugman made a face with pride and joy "That's right, baby! That's exactly right! Boop!" As he boop the baby's nose as it laughed "Well, then I guess that makes me Dada, doesn't it?" Cupead said lifting the baby in the air "Right? Dada?" Cuphead said smiling at the baby the baby started crying as Cuphead started to panic running around in circles "Mugman, Y/N, why's it crying?" He yelled out stilling running in circles hoping it will calm the baby down "You need to burp him, Cuphead!"

You yelled out Cuphead started to pat the babies back "I don't think it's working" Cuphead said "Maybe he needs his diaper changed?" Mugman said shrugging you all made a disgusted face "Or I could try burping him again" Mugman said "Yeah, that's a great idea" you said the three of you smiling Mugman now started to pat the babies back "it's all right, baby"

the baby burped as it stopped crying Mugman hugged the baby "Yeah that's better" he said "Mama!" The baby yelled out "Hey, it worked!" Cuphead said smiling "boop!" As he boop the babies nose the baby bit Cuphead's finger as Cuphead spinned in circles holding his hand "owwww!" Cuphead yelled out you couldn't help but laugh a bit "Did you see that?! That thing bit me!" Cuphead said still holding his finger Mugman gasped holding the baby in his arm "Cuphead! Baby is not a "thing" baby is a baby"

the baby looking like he agreed what Mugman said blowing a raspberry "I think you two need to learn to get along while me and Y/N prepare some baby food" he put the baby on the couch giving him a pat on the head as he also picked up Cuphead settling him on the couch as well also giving Cuphead a pat on the head "And now, remember! All baby needs is love!"

Mugman said cupping his hands together as heart came out of him going into the kitchen as you have a wink at Cuphead and the baby telling them good luck in a way Cuphead wiggling his fingers together looking at the baby then let a small smile making funny faces at him while the baby didn't really look amused "peekaboo! Peekaboo!" He said playing peekaboo with him still the baby not looking impressed "Peekaboo!"

Yelled out once more before making a funny face the baby squirted milk into Cuphead's face as Cuphead shook his head getting the milk off his face "Now, baby, you know it's not polite to-" the baby again squirted Cuphead in the face again causing Cuphead to hit the shelf with plates and vases falling luckily Cuphead caught them putting them back sighing in relief "phew!"