21.Dead Broke

Birds were chriping outside on a beautiful sunny day or so we thought you three were fighting again "I'm sick of you two always touching my stuff!"

Cuphead yelled "Yeah? Well, I'm sick of your face!" Mugman yelled back "Well I'm sick of both of you!" You also yelled

"Hey! Close the window! You know I hate fighting when it's drafty" Cuphead said as Mugman looked over to the window to see that it's closed "It ain't open" Mugman said getting a bit shocked

"Well, then where's that wind coming from?" You asked as the wind blew harder blowing you three in the air spinning you in circles then dropping you on the floor a blanket came to life making noises glowing blue eyes and a mouth you, Cuphead and Mugman hugged each other scared about this "A g-g-ghost!"

You three yelled pointing at the ghost but it removed the blanket to reveal to be Chalice in her ghost form "Boo" she said scaring you three again as you screamed again falling backwards as Chalice let out a small giggle "Chalice?"

You said blushing "So it's true you really are a ghost" Mugman said surprised "I told you so now fork it over" Cuphead nudged Mugman's head getting up motion his hand Mugman pulling out a dollar from his head putting it on Cuphead's hand "Ghost? How many ghosts you know can do this?"

Chalice said turing back to her normal form tap dancing jazzing her hands after "So, not a ghost" Mugman snatching the dollar back "Hmm would you say that you're half a ghost?"

Cuphead asked "Well, I'd say you're half right" Chalice said as Cuphead took back the dollar ripping it in half giving the other half to Mugman as he made a unpleased face "But keep it under your straw, guys Mum's the word it's a secret"

Chalice said kinda whisper tone "So, you got any ghost powers?" You asked still blushing wanting to know more about her "Ooh, yeah!"

Mugman wanting to know too "Hmm I'd show ya, but what's in it for me?" Chalice asked as Cuphead and Mugman gave Chalice the ripped dollar as for you gave her chocolate bar

"It's not money but here I saved it for you" you handed her the chocolate bar blushing badly "Aww thanks I love chocolate"

Chalice putting the chocolate bar and money into her skirt pocket "Hehe no problem" you smiled rubbing your arm Cuphead and Mugman felt a little jealous that you gave Chalice chocolate bar and not them "Well...I can fly"

Chalice turning into a ghost "Whoa!" You three said impressed "I can disappear" Chalice said disappearing "What?" You three said "I can pick stuff up" Chalice carrying a candy bucket "Whoa"

you three said as she dropped the candy bucket "I can pass through stuff" Chalice coming out the floor as you, Cuphead and Mugman got spooked a bit Chalice pinching her nose going back into the floor "What else? What else? Oh! I can do this!"

Chalice making a very horrifying face scaring you three baldy "And I can possess people" Chalice going inside Mugman as he twitched a bit his eyes turning blue "My name is Mugman I'm a weenie who's afraid of everything honk, honk"

Mugman/Chalice said honking his nose as you and Cuphead laughed Chalice coming out of Mugman as he looked a bit dizzy then Chaice went inside Cuphead as he started to twitch his eyes turning blue

"My name is Cuphead my straw is bent, and I ain't too worried about anything" Cuphead said as his head turned in a circle as you and Mugman laughed "Yes! He says all of that"

Mugman said smacking his knee laughing then Chaice went inside of you as you began to twitch your eyes turning blue "My name is Y/N I like to sing to old songs in the bathroom"

Chalice making you say this as Cuphead and Mugman laughed "That's true she does" Cuphead said laughed Chalice coming out of you "Neat" you said smiling Chalice laughed "Hey! You ding-dongs wanna grab some ice cream? My treat"