𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘. | 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗟𝗬 𝗢𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗗

AU(s) IN SCENARIO:
-FAMOUS AU
-MODERN AU

---------------------------

𝗢𝗡𝗘
-(Oc) had grown up in a very wealthy family that expected so much of them. Fortunately for them, they were born with natural talent (or, if a model, natural physical attractiveness). They were often praised by their family members, being told they'd grow up to be very rich-and it was true.

-(Oc) loved being rich and doing what they were good at and loved doing, but (Oc) never really had any... loved ones. Sure, (Oc) was famous and rich, but that didn't mean they had any true friends. Their family was always too busy for them. Every friend they'd had was using them for fame or money, so they were usually alone.

- They were grateful for their fans, and (Oc) loved them, but it was a bit overwhelming with getting recognized in public 24/7, and personal security just incase someone tried to break in, and ofcourse the paparazzi.

-One day in particular, they were walking around with their hood up and sunglasses on, but after bumping into someone, the hoodie dropped and the sunglasses fell. (Oc) was almost immediately recognized, and people started to crowd around them, and (Oc), getting overwhelmed, ran. (Oc) eventually ran somewhere where there was absolutely nobody except for one person.

-The person seemed pretty casual with them. They, of course, knew who they were(didn't everybody?), but they were pretty casual and as much as much as they were a bit nervous on the outside, they ended up introducing themselves as (love interest).

---------------------------

𝗧𝗪𝗢
-(Oc) grew up with a pretty average life. They had amazing parents and siblings(if any), and never failed to make good friends. (Oc) grew up losing, gaining, and keeping friends, as many did-and even now they have really good friends and keep in contact with their family. They were never wealthy, but they always had enough money to survive and more for personal belongings.

-They had kept a stable job as of now, and they were really happy with their life. They had just gotten off of work and had planned to meet up with one of their friends in a couple hours, so now they just planned to get home and get some rest. Their car was a bit far away since the parking spots were all filled up, so they started to make their way to their car.

-It had been a few minutes, and they stopped in an alleyway where there weren't any people, as they had gotten a phone call from the friend they were hanging out with later. They ended up answering, and they talked for a bit about where they were meeting up and the time, just to confirm that both of them could still make it.

-After getting off the phone, they watched as somebody ran inside, pushing themselves against the brick wall in the alleyway, looking really panicked and overwhelmed. (Oc), being concerned, walked up to them and asked if they were okay.

-When they looked at (Oc), they soon realized who that was. It was (love interest), a famous (choice). Everybody knew who they were, but they kept themselves together as they clearly looked panicked and overwhelmed. (Oc) was never one to try and crowd people, no matter who it was, and clearly overwhelm them. (Oc) introduced them as (Oc), keeping calm and collected as they asked if they were okay and who they were.

---------------------------

𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
Make it up!!