𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡. | 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗗𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦

AU(s) IN SCENARIO:
- Modern
- Highschool
- Famous (Love interest)

---------------------------
𝗢𝗡𝗘
-(Oc) had easily made friends when they were really little. They always had a lot of them, though not one of those friends consisted of someone that they were really close with.

-That was until, one day in first grade, there was a new kid in class, and their name was (Love interest). Of course, knowing (Oc), they introduced themselves and after awhile, even after some of (Love interest)s hesitance, they became friends.

-It started from talking during class, to sitting with each other everyday at lunch, to always hanging out and talking, and just becoming best friends in general.

-Though, even when elementary school ended, the two stayed really close friends until one day during freshmen year (Love interest) had to move to pursue a career (modeling, acting, singing, ect), and they weren't able to keep in contact.

-Apparently, it went really well, because they were really popular and famous. (Oc) ended up switching schools the year after ninth, and high school sucked. (Oc) just started out with no friends, and some people who knew they existed, until some people started to bully them.

-They were sorta an outcast, and nobody really willingly stuck up for them or hung out with them, and things stayed that way until the beginning of senior year when they got a message from a (Love interest), saying that they were back.

-The two almost immediately met up to talk when (Love interest) arrived, and they immediately hit it off again, like they were never apart.

-Apparently, (Love interest) was coming to the school (Oc) was at, and it made (Oc) both nervous and excited.

-(Love interest) and (Oc) showed up to school together the next morning during (Love interest)s first day, and everyone was staring at the two of them.

---------------------------

𝗧𝗪𝗢
Make it up!!