Bio

Y/N  L/N

-Your rich a billionaire whose a close friend of josh

-You live in Another state farm away but you move back to San Francisco to stay and catch up with Josh

-Your nice

-you are taking a break from your company that you own (BECAUSE you want to spend time with your close friend you barely talk to)

Sofia Rodriguez

- Bank Intern

-On God I don't know how to describe her just know that she a character that lives with Gabi in an apartment ( I'm just gonna search it up)

-Sofia is an ambitious career girl, who is a Soul Spin instructor, because of her tenacious ability to scream at people. She is Gabi's good friend and she supports her cooking. Her personality is very strong. She can stand up by herself and she always stands by what she says. She is a very smart and creative girl. She does have a couple of flaws, she is very picky about dating the perfect guy and kind of a snob. She is a total neat freak and sometimes selfish.(I searched this up)

-Sofia is Gabi's best friend, who lives with her in an apartment. She is petite with beautiful long brown hair and brown eyes. Sofia was a bank intern. That's the job that she loves and is good at. She is very confident and can stand up for herself.

Gabi Diamond

- Food Blogger Chef

-She is a feisty young food blogger. Delightfully outrageous, good-hearted and charismatic, Gabi is a self-taught, ambitious young chef with a true gift, not only for cooking, but for figuring out what it is people really want to eat. She's funny and feisty and willing to work hard to make her dream of becoming a professional chef a reality, and she's thrilled when she gets the chance to be the personal chef for San Francisco millionaire Josh Kaminski. Gabi learned how to cook when she was a child. She loves Julia Child with her who is also her inspiration.

-She used to live with her parents but now she lives with her best friend Sofia Rodriguez in a small apartment in San Francisco. Even though she struggles to pay rent, she still lives a comfortable young adult life. Gabi's dreams to be a chef came true when she started working for a tech millionaire, Josh Kaminski.

Josh kaminski

- Tech Entrepreneur

-He is a dot com whiz and a self-made millionaire. He's cute and charming but his smarts and sweetness have often gotten in his way when it comes to love, especially with his ex-fiance', Caroline. He's blown away by Gabi's cooking, and hires her to be his personal chef.Josh is a young tech millionaire that bought a penthouse and a housekeeper, publicist, and a personal chef, but he still seems like a nice and comfortable person

Yolanda

- House Keeper

-Yolanda is the kind of person who is proud of who she is and is proud that she is a black woman. If someone messes with her it ain't gonna end well.Yolanda is Josh's housekeeper, who does really clean so much. She is a bit lazy and takes advantage of any help that she can get. Yolanda is a tall woman with brown skin, she usually makes jokes and supports Gabi. She has long brown hair and brown eyes. She usually wears pants and a shirt.Yolanda is a warm and loving person. She helps people, especially Gabi. But she can sometimes be a bit mean like she is to Elliot who is also very mean to her. She is a loyal employee and would never steal or be jealous of Josh. She can sometimes be a little stubborn but she is still a good person and thinks good. Yolanda is maybe a bit irresponsible because she is usually late for work

Elliot

- Publicist

-Elliot is an openly gay and doesn't hides it. He has a crush on his boss Josh Kaminski, but Josh doesn't feel the same way because Josh is straight. He can sometimes be offensive, but he can also get emotional.Elliot is Josh's right hand man. He's a short man of Korean descent with black hair and brown eyes. Elliot almost every time wears his uniform for work. He is openly gay and stopped pretending to like girls in high school. He kind of likes Josh and he's not afraid to tell him.Elliot is very negative when he talks with Gabi and tries to get her fired after she got the job because he wanted Chef Michael to get the job, but is very polite when he talks to Josh. He sometimes is not that strong person just like on a diet. He can easily eat something he was not supposed to.

----------------------

On God I got all this from "Young and Hungry wiki"

So plz don't send hate I'm too lazy to create descriptions of character