Young & Lesbian - S01E03

Josh hosts a dinner with the deciding editor of a "30 Under 30" list hoping to impress her, only to find out she is more interested in Gabi. Executive producer Ashley Tisdale guest stars.

REMINDER THIS IS ALL FROM THE SHOW YOUNG & HUNGRY - S01E03

WORD FOR WORD

GOT THIS ALL FROM YOUNG&HUNGRY WIKI

_________________________________________

scene

Elliot, yolanda and Gabi are in the kitchen

Gabi: Elliot, stop giving me you're totally gonna mess this up stare.

Elliot: They you stop making I'm totally gonna mess this up face. Do you know how important this is? Logan Rawlings is coming to dinner. We're talking about the editor of San Francisco Monthly.

Gabi: (at the same time as Elliot) Editor of San Francisco Monthly. She decides who gets thirty under thirty list.

Yolanda: We know Elliot. You talk about that list more than you talk about your dream date with Anderson Cooper.

Elliot: And if Josh doesn't get on the list he'll be devastated. He's twenty-nine this is his last shoot. Imagine the pressure he's under.

Yolanda: Elliot, why don't you be a little less crouching tiger and a little more hidden dragon?[ Elliot leaves]

Josh: What's going on?[ walk down stairs]

Gabi: Hey Josh everything is under control.

Josh: Ok, good because you know how important this is? Logan Rawlings.

Gabi: Hahah. We know, we know.

Josh: Do you also know how devastated Elliot will be if I don't get on this list? I'm twenty nine. He's my publicist, this is his last shot. Do you imagine the pressure he's under?

Gabi: Yeah, I live pay check to pay check I know a thing or two about pressure.

Yolanda: Would you let her finish cooking.

Josh: She's here.

Logan: Hi! I'm Logan and I'm not in the mood to explain my tattoos.

Yolanda: I'm Yolanda and I'm not in the mood to show you mine.

Elliot: Elliot Park. An honor to meet the San Francisco legendary taste maker.

Logan: Ha. I hate kiss asses. Almost as much as I love them. Two times. (gives the airkiss) Wow. look at hid place. Painting love, view love, pillow hate.

Elliot: (throws the pillow out the window) That's why they call them a throw pillow.

Gabi: Can I introduce you this cinemon toastini with actually crush up cinemon toast.

Logan: doubtful. Mmm, I want the recipe, a photo, and another.

Elliot: And here's the man of the hour.

Josh: Good evening Logan. Welcome to Casa Kaminski. Cheers.

Logan: Wow impressive.

Josh: Yep, that couldn't go in they way, glad it got the way.

Logan: You know I have to say that you're the most handsome tie guy that I had to interview for the list.

Josh: Ohh, well I have to say can you repeat that into my phone so I can use it as the ring tone.