Pilot - S01E01

i'll be doing this book/series on my laptop.i'll be doing 1 episode in like two chapters

so like one episode is like 2 chapters in the book. hope u enjoy ...... never mind the first episode is super long so maybe ill cut a few part out 

REMINDER THIS IS ALL FROM THE SHOW YOUNG & HUNGRY

WORD FOR WORD

                                                          ---------------------------------------

                                                                          Pilot - S01E01

                                                             -----------------------------

3RD POV

Were cut to a scene where a blond hair girl, ringing the door bell, and a black lady answered the door. "Hi, I'm Gabi Diamond, and I'm here to interview for the Private chef position, hopefully he can see me right away because I only have enough money to park for 12 minutes" then the lady who answered the door said "Then you need to hustle, honey, cause you can't use the front door. You need to use the service entrance" " where is th-" the lady closed the door on her before she could even finish her sentence, then she walked off with a smile.

Cut to another scene where the blond hair girl is knocking on a different door looking out of breath, and the same lady answers the door. "please tell me this is the service entrance" Gabi says pointing to this door. "It's right down the hall next to the trash chute." the lady says pointing in the direction. "Ok" Gabi says Running that direction. But before Gabi could leave the lady stopped her and said "And as long as you're going that way." giving her a bag of trash, and closing the door.

Where cut to another scene where the blond is at ANOTHER door, knocking on the door and  leaning on the wall beside it to catch her breath. The same lady answered the door. "Is this it" Gabi says, Out of breath. "Cause I'm down to 11 minutes" The lady laughed and said "You Found it." Gabi let out a big sigh and followed the lady inside the apartment. They both walked into the big apartment, and Gabi Gasped loudly. "Wow, this place is amazing!" Says Gabi, walking more into the room with The Lady close behind. "Look at The Golden Gate Bridge!" Gabi says going towards it, then stopping to turn around to face the lady. " You're so close you can make eye contact with the people stuck in traffic."  

Gabi faced towards the glass door and said "Your almost home!". Gabi then walks a few feets in to the room and saw two gentlemen, one sitting at the table signing something, and the other standing up, now turning to face her. "Oh, Hi, we're just finishing up here. So SHHHhh" said the gentleman standing up and putting a finger to his lip. Gabi Flinched and said "Oh, Okay, I'll just be over here" pointing behind her. "wont say another word" She says sitting down on a chair. " Now, Mr. Voltaggio--" "Oh, MY GOD" says Gabi interrupting the man, standing up back again, standing next to the man. "Chef MICHEAL VOLTAGGIO?!" "I am such a huge fan." Mr. Voltaggio turned his head in his chair and faced her and said "Thanks". Gabi pointed to him and looked at the Gentlemen across the table and said " You' know he won 'Top chef', Right?" Gabi says. " personally I think he could win 'America's next Top model Chef'.

-----------------------

ngl i am getting so impatient so here, imma do this the easy way. credits go to the Young and Hungry wiki

im gonna name the people yall meeting

Gabi - Blond hair girl 

Yolanda - The Black lady who answered the door