16

Karen

Drew, the kids and I just got back from dinner and since we left Drew has been arguing with me since. Now we're back home and still arguing a hour later.

"Alright Drew let it go!"

"No don't tell me to let it go"

"Calm down Drew it's not that serious!"

"So you're saying if a grown woman flirts with me and I know that I'm happily married then it's okay for me to flirt back?"

"I wasn't flirting back. Yes the guy was obviously flirting with me but I told him that you were my husband. He didn't care so I requested for another waiter. You're not seeing anything else all you see is that he was flirting and you think I'm flirting back."

"Karen I know what I seen and heard."

"So you're saying I didn't request for another waiter and mention to him to him not one, not two but three times that I was married."

"I didn't say you"

"No don't start that because all night you've been claiming that that I've been doing stuff that I didn't even do. So don't even try that now."

"This happened twice before Karen thats my point. If you're not happy in our marriage then leave!"

"Who said I wasn't happy!
Now you're really putting words in my mouth because I wasn't even thinking that Drew!"

"I'm just saying. We don't talk, When we do talk it escalates to arguing, screaming and yelling, We don't see each other anymore,
We don't even sleep in the same bed anymore Karen!"

"So it's my fault that all this is happening?!
That's what your saying? Okay it's sounds like you got more of a problem than me. So if you wanna leave go ahead I won't shed a tear."

"This is my house so you can get out of my house."

"Your house? My name is on this doggone house so if someone is leaving then it's you-
You know what. No I'll leave I don't have time for this."

I went upstairs and yelled at the kids to let's go. They all came downstairs and I yelled at them to get in the car,

"You're not taking my damn kids Karen."

"Watch me. Kierra, J Drew, Krista and Judah.
Let's go."

They all came downstairs and stood there.

"Go get in the car!"

"But mommy-"

Krista said...

"Now!!"

I screamed and they all jumped.

"It's not rocket science y'all!
Go to the car."

"Mommy I don't wanna leave..."

Judah said and everyone agreed.

"You know what I'm over it.
Y'all can stay here with your useless father."

"Karen!"

"Drew shut up and leave me alone!"

I said grabbing my purse and leaving.

@JaiCreation