Chapter Three

Y/n Pov

It'd been a few weeks now and pretty boring for me to say the least. We all found our lions, Sendak tried and failed to kill us and our ship turned evil.

...

...Okay so in retrospect a lot has happened, but not for me. Who knew not being an actual part of voltron would be boring? Everyone actually, they just didn't bother telling me... in other news, at the Balmera my hand made a tiny spot of the planet go blue, the same had happened for Allura but she's Altean, it made sense for her, not for me. I was pretty stumped if I'm gonna be honest, and I guess I still am.

Me and Keith grew closer, Heck even our rooms were neighbouring, we even trained together, I'm really not sure if this is us missing each other or if we're just being gaslit to thinking we have to be together 24/7 because that's basically what we were told.

Right now the ship had just reached Central Control, and we were getting ready to leave to get Allura back... oh yeah, that happened.

Once we got to the enemy ship they all formed Voltron, them all just about getting in before a barrier formed over the ship, I however, somehow wasn't as lucky. My lion got stuck in the hanger for whatever reason and I spent a crucial minute fixing it.

I decided to just guard the castle of lions, to help in case they need it. Something that caught my attention was Volron being disbanded, hundreds of fighter ships surrounding them

"Y/n where are you!?"
"On the other side of the barrier."
"WHAT?!"
"Y/n is there anyway you could hack it, I know you're not Pidge but-"
"Hey I taught Pidge many things! Don't doubt me... this just might be a little more difficult-"
"Shiro! Are you okay!?"
"My lion, its not responding, its completely frozen up!"
"Oh shit"

I tried to rework the barrier but, I really couldn't do anything, deciding to just help Coran defend the ship.

I heard Keith over the comms, hearing something about defeating Zarkon and panic set in. I have to get through that barrier. And quick.

I got my lion close to the barrier and took out my battle axe before getting out my lion. I got closer and touched it, getting zapped back. I couldn't just go through it, It'd cause too much pain. So i stabbed my weapon into the barrier, creating a tiny crack. I swung over and over before managing to make a hole I could go through.

"Guys, I broke through the barrier, my lions back at the castle. What do I do?"
"Save Keith Y/n, he's trying to fight Zarkon."

I rushed over, as Zarkon caught Keith with a chain. I waited before going into action, swinging at him with my axe, but he kept speeding toward Keith.

I didn't notice when a laser came out a cannon on the lion though managed to miss it, yet again going for Zarkon. I got him in the arm but he seemed unfazed. He turned to me and laughed

"Hm? A half-Altean? Weak."
"What?"

He swung at me and hit my face, causing minor damage due to my helmet, he swung again and hit my arm, making me scream. I noticed Shiro save Keith and smiled, hitting Zarkon with all my force and knocking him somewhat off-balance before managing to fly away.

I got back into the ships hanger and back into my lion as they were going into the wormhole, and just as something hit us with a beam, me and my lion flying out the castle, along with everyone else.

...

...

...

I awoke to someone jolting me awake, it was Keith. I screamed in pain and Keith looked scared before noticing my arm that I was now holding.