meeting | miguel mora

summary: you were a famous actress , you meet someone new.

REQUESTED BY: ImElevenBitchPApA

: *✧・゚:* : *✧・゚:*

MIGUELS POV

i was back home from vacation , i was walking to the corner store near my house until i accidentally bump into a girl.

"i'm so sorry" i quickly apologized, she removed her head phones and looked up , i was shocked by what i saw.

"wait are you y/n l/n?" i asked raising an eyebrow , "oh , yeah! and don't worry about it" she smiled.

she had a really pretty smile.

she stopped before squinting her eyes slightly , "are you miguel? from the new black phone movie?" she questioned titling her head.

Y/NS POV

"yeah i am" he chuckled under his breath , i'm gonna be completely honest , hes really cute.

"that's crazy we both know each other" i laughed , "yeah it is" he grinned.

i decided to just shoot my shot , "can i get your number?" i said in some what of a flirty tone.

"you wan -? yeah yeah sure!" he responded , he put his number in.

"okay i'll text you" i smiled , "i'll be waiting" he replied , "weirdo" i said which made him laugh.

"okay see ya" he muttered , "see ya love" i said as i put my headphones back on and walked away.

MIGUELS POV

i was freaking out , first she wants my number then she flirts with me?! i was a big fan of her work.

i just stood there for a second after she left trying to process what just happened.

i then snap out of it and enter the corner store , today was a good day.

MATILDA SPEAKS
this is short and i made it a little bit cringey 😭😭 anyways yeah sorry for not updating this in a sec.