paper rings | mason thames

summary: your boyfriend mason came over , but you had schoolwork to do first.

REQUESTED BY: no one , but someone did ask for me to do a mason imagine :)

A/N : plz don't forget to vote!! if you don't know how , you just click the empty star that's on the bottom.

: *✧・゚:* : *✧・゚:*

mase <3

mase <3
hey :)
can i come over i'm bored

yeah of course :)
i have some homework that i'm doing rn but that's ok u can still come

mase <3
oh okay
be there soonn
seen

: *✧・゚:* : *✧・゚:*

Y/N'S POV

i took out some extra papers along with my worksheets i had to do.

school was mentally draining , but i had to finish the last few homeworks.

i start by doing the math worksheet, i solve some equations until i get to the word problems.

those were a bit harder , i was re reading them over and over again until i hear the doorbell ring.

i knew mason was here , i walk down the stairs and open the door for him.

"hey lovee" i smile as he hugged me , i wrapped my arms around his neck.

"hey , i missed you" he grinned , giving me a peck.

"i missed you too , cmon" i said holding his hand and taking him upstairs to my room.

"still not done with the homework?" he asked as he sat on my bed.

"nope , just a little left though" i replied sitting down on my chair , pulling it closer to my desk.

"i'm having trouble with the rest of these questions , i hate it when it starts getting hard JUST when i understand" i complained.

mason got up from my bed , pulling a chair from my vanity and putting it next to where i was sitting.

he took a seat , "it can't be that hard" he muttered reading through the paper.

"ohh" he said under his breath , "stop acting smart" i chuckled punching his arm lightly.

"ow! and i'm actually good at math okay?" he said dramatically, "okay then , what does it mean cuz i'm clueless" i said resting my cheek on his shoulder.

he starts explaining the question to me , i focus really hard on what he was saying even tho it sounded like non sense.

"and that's how you find the answer ... did you get it?" he turned to face me , our noses touching from how close i was.

"yep... yeah!" i nodded , moving further away.

"are you sure?" he chuckled , "yes" i responded.