𝘔𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘉𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤 [E. Munson]

Summary: You've always wanted to be part of Hellfire, but you're a loner nerd...until you have an unexpected whirlwind of a run in...

Warnings: None!

A/N: So first off, Eddie is just...awesome. I'm pissed as all Hell about the decision made in S4 regarding him and I refuse to accept it and yes I write fanfiction to soothe my aching heart. My own mother told me that if I were in Stranger Things, Eddie would love me, so I'm pretty convinced we're soul mates. I love Lord of the Rings and fantasy and anyways, I'm ranting now lol. I wrote this because I love Simon & Garfunkel and if I were in Stranger Things this is exactly how I'd want to meet the Ruler of the Hellfire Club. I hope you enjoy and if you haven't ever heard of the songs mentioned throughout the One-Shot, go look them up, they're the best!

Also...yes I realize now I wrote two One-Shots with Magic in the title...it was not on purpose...

Words: 1875

⑊ ⑊ ⑊ ⑊

Simon and Garfunkel's harmonies fill your ears, scrubbing them clean of the cafeteria's raucous as you slide on your walkman's headphones. Mrs. Robinson, plays at half volume to drown it out. Highschool. It's a zoo. A madhouse. Certainly not a place you belong. It's not your fault you don't fit in here, or so you tell yourself. It can't be helped that all the kids your age like is sex, drugs, and alchohol. So what if parties overwhelm you? It's not like you're missing anything. Just a lot of illegal drinking and mistakes that will become lifetime regrets. You don't despise school enough to skip classes and neglect homework. Sure, you hate school. The mountain loads of after-school work cuts back on time to draw. Your fist tightens around your pencil and the point snaps against your sketchbook, creating a jagged line across the face of the person you've just drawn.

Dang it. You twirl the pencil in your hand and tidy the mess up but renovate the remains into an epic scar.

The best time for you to draw is during free periods and lunch.

You love lunch.

Some might think you look lonely, sitting by yourself day after day, friendless at your usual table, sketching to your favorite Simon and Garfunkel tapes.

If you could, you'd tell them to save their pity.

It's a solitary life, but you enjoy it.

No one here is worth your time or your attempts at a friendship.

Well, you think, pausing your drawing to sip from your milk. Your eyes wander over the spine of the carton towards Hellfire's table. Not everyone. The Hellfire Club are laughing wildly, per usual. All the guys share smiles, making comments about monsters and swords and fairies. Your heart lifts at the mention of a sprite. Glancing down at your sketchbook, you admire the elven lady in progress. Oh what you wouldn't give to join the D&D campaigns for once...if Hellfire accepted girl members. Nothing has ever fascinated you so much as Dungeons and Dragons does. Fantasy roleplay? Character sheets? Adventure and friends who appreciate fiction? A club full of nerds. Proud, honest nerds? Your sigh forms a pocket on the milk's surface.

"We're the freaks because we like to play a fantasy game."

The leader of Hellfire Club stands up on the table all of a sudden, knocking his chair back so that it screeches across the tile and then clatters over.

You set your milk down.

Eddie's gonna make a speech.

He always has good things to say.