soulmates - crybaby

<3333                                         

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞, 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟?

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐛𝐲 𝐄𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐱 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬. 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐊-𝟏𝟐,

 𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 (𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐥𝐨𝐥)! 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐧. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧.

𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

<𝟑𝟑𝟑𝟑

Y/n's POV 

Ugh, I hate lunch! I have no one to sit by , god i hate this stupid school. I slam my lunch tray down at an empty table and sigh while I sit. 

Sometimes I feel so alone at this school. No one can really relate to me, if I told anyone who I was. I would be called crazy! I look up to see Crybaby being dragged by these plastic mean girls to their table. Crybaby's so beautiful, but I would never get a chance with her.

Crybaby's POV

They pull me to their table and they're really annoying me. Kelly (I forgot the name of the girl who dragged her to the table in the first place so lets call her kelly.) keeps telling me that she wants to be my friend, but she can't. I won't let her.

I get away from the table and I see a girl. Pretty but lonely e/c eyes, soft s/c skin and unique h/t hair. She's the prettiest thing ive ever seen. I look at my palm and I see her name

"Y/n huh?" I mumble. Lilith said that i'll feel it when i find my soulmate. There she is.

I walk over and smile.

She sees me and smiles back, her eyes turn cold black and mine does also. I can feel my heart beat out my chest.

Third person pov 

Y/n and Crybaby started banging on the table in illusion

Y/n and Crybaby started banging on the table in illusion. they both danced their way on top of the table and looked into each other's eyes. it was like the whole world stopped. they didn't care if the whole school looked at them. 

Crybaby cupped Y/ns cheek and looked down at her, "you're so beautiful." 

y/n stood on her tippy toes, her hands on crybaby's waist. they smashed their lips together desperately but the kiss was passionate. crybaby pulled away and grabbed y/n's hand smiling. 

y/n and crybaby walked to angelica and her other friends.

"guys this is y/n, my soulmate. isn't she beautiful?" crybaby giggles

"ooooooh you found your soulmate huh?" Angelica asks 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

sorry this was a mess. I was changing the plot over and over. 

*edited* not me changing it