on set ~ haliee steinfeld

<33333333333333

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

<333333333333333

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 ~ You and Hailee Steinfeld hated each other and everyone on set with you guys didn't know why, but you did. You two would just argue about nonsense and Hailee would just complain about you "taking over her spotlight". But of course you had to keep the tension away from the directors and producers. In front of them you just hug and act like you love each other but when they were gone, you two would just spit (not literally lol) at each other.   ~

~ You and the cast members, producers and directors were gathered in a conference room for a table read. You had assign seats at the table and it was right beside...you guessed it...Hailee Steinfeld. You were eating the breakfast that had been served for everyone earlier. As you ate, you felt Hailee's eyes on you. Not in a good way, she gave you the stink eye. You just rolled your eyes and kept eating. ~

 ~ (im not sure how a table read goes lol) ~

~ "Okay everyone! Welcome um were finally on the SEASON finale of season 1!" Your director yells and everyone starts cheering and clapping. ~

~ "I hope you enjoyed this show as much as i did. You guys are an amazing cast uh so let's get started huh!" The director says while sitting down his own special chair. ~

~ Everyone started to (read? yeah uh read lol) read and bounce lines on each other like popcorn. You all laughed and talked to each other about your dates of filming. Of course Hailee and you faked every happy glance, every smile or compliment you threw at each other. You two were just really good actors. ~

~ After the table reading, everyone said their goodbyes and left out the door. As you and Hailee started walking out the door, privately hoping to never see each other again, the producer stopped you two.~

~ "Hey, Y/n and Hailee, can I talk to you two for just a second?" Your director motioned you two to go over to him.

Your heart starts beating fast as you and Hailee complied

Oh fuck oh fuck! does he know about me and Hailee hating each other?

will we get kicked off the show?

Holy shit holy shit!

"Uh so about your characters..." He starts

"Yes sir?" Hailee asks, looking confused

"You guys are going to be doing a kissing scene in the next episode." He points to us too.

Your mouth drops and your pretty sure Hailee's does too. 

"Y-yes s-s-sir." you say blushing a little and shockingly. Sure you hated Hailee but your not gonna like she was pretty. like really pretty.

You two walk out and go your separate ways. When you guys didn't spit at each other, you wouldn't say a word to each other. Maybe you two would just glare each other from afar.

but you weren't gonna lie...you were nervous about tomorrow.

-----------------

HEy im so so so so sorry. ive been so busy with guard to even write this and thank you for 177 reads!