Impatiently Waiting

Where the fuck is my husband? What happened to the man I wanted to marry. So many different things were running through my head at this point. I just could not believe this was happening. I felt alone. I felt used and abused. Did my fine ass get tooted and booted? Was it all cap? I didn't know how to feel because my heart was involved and I could not just walk away. I wasn't no punk either so he better say something fast! A part of me wanted to walk away but the other part wanted to stay around and see if this was really my happiness. I wasn't feeling happy at all. My mind was so wrapped around ATL bae I couldn't focus on anything else. I had high hopes for us. I couldn't walk away from my husband. He needed me and I needed him. Well that's what I thought.

One month later...

I need to get fucked. I'm not talking about making love or no regular fuck.  I'm talking about fucked fucked. I need you to push me against the wall and stick your tongue down my throat. Rip my shirt off and snatch my big ass titties out my bra and suck the shit out these muthafuckas nibble on them too. I need these muthafuckas sucked and slurped on. My nipples so damn hard these mfs look frozen. He Slid them fingers in this wet pussy while he was doing it and let me bust this first nutt on his hand. I squirted all in his  hand fucked up my tights and I didn't give a damn. I pulled the rest of them clothes off and laid on the bed and watched his sexy ass undress. That smooth brown skin and that pretty ass dick look so fucking delicious. I know He can tell by the way I looked at him I was fucking sprung. He walked up on me and told me to scoot back. I did as I was told. He went down and licked my pussy up and down twice and I damn near bust in his face. I damn near was begging for more as he positioned himself like a sniper and went to town on this pussy. Smacking and slurping. He raised my legs up and ran that tongue from the top of my pussy to my asshole repeating until I was moaning and crying. He was literally sucking my soul out my pussy. Once he started tongue fucking me I came again. Rubbing his dick up and down my pussy purposely teasing the hole I got wetter and wetter asking daddy to "please fuck me". Once he slid that long dick in I exhaled. I been dying for this shit for a couple of months. My Pussy was so wet and the way it was gripping his dick as he beat the bottom out , made me tell him the Pussy was his and he can have it. I was telling him how much I missed him and damn near proposed to his ass. This dick was husband material. I needed to put a ball and chain on that muthafucka. I squirted all over the place. He was just playing In it. It was so slippery but it felt so good. He flipped me over on my back and grabbed my ankles and started pounding my pussy all I could do was moan and cry. I didn't care I was officially hooked. After I squirted on his ass again he came with me. Both of us were hollering. As we collapsed on the bed I knew I needed this forever. I told him let's go take a shower. As were in the shower, I began washing my king up. Yea he deserved that title after that session. I got on my knees and started sucking his dick nice and slow just how he like it. I took my time with it. His dick taste so good with that water running down my face it couldn't help but moan and slurp on it like I haven't ate in days. I needed to take care of my man and satisfy him because he definitely set the bar. It's always a first time for everything. I told him to turn around and I started sucking his balls from the back and eating his ass. I couldn't believe I was eating ass but I didn't give a fuck I was high off love and dickmatized. I was up under that muthafucka like a mechanic licking and sucking dick, balls, and ass. It was turning me the fuck on his dick was so hard I needed it back in me. I lead him out the shower and sat him on the couch I climbed on that dick and started bouncing up and down on it twirling this pussy in circles. This dick was so good it had me moaning, crying,  cumming and speaking In tongues. He smothered his face in my big ass titties and grabbed them and sucked both my nipples at the same time. I turned around and spread my ass cheeks open started bouncing my ass up and down his dick then sitting on it while I gave him a lap dance While he grabbed my titties I came so hard and good I had to turn around and kiss him and tell him I love him. He kissed me back hard and got up and bent me over the counter and started deep stroking this pussy I told him to grab my throat and he did. Just the perfect amount of pressure to have me wetting them thighs up. It was Niagara Falls in that mutha fucka. He was fucking the shit outta me and I loved every minute of it. He was slapping my ass asking who pussy was it you know I had to say "it's yours daddy it's yours, you can have it baby" he asked me if I loved him I said yes he made me tell him over and over and I did I wanted him to know I loved the fuck outta him. He was handling this pussy. He asked me where I wanted my nutt at? I said In my mouth he pounded my pussy a few more times and told me to  get my nutt. I turned around and dropped on my knees and caught all that nutt I let him stick my dick down my throat and cum in my esophagus. I swallowed that shit just like a nasty bitch.
I don't know how many more dreams and fantasies I was going to have to have before this man asked me to come back and see him. I wasn't trying to be thirsty I just wanted him to want me. What happened to our love story? What happened to the man who wanted me to love him. That man was long gone. The calls weren't the same. Everything became so distant. I was sad and down in the dumps.