(Chapter 1) The day Star

Scott sat in the grass in front of his house and took in the view of the valley. The Starborn sat quietly with his legs crossed, just watching what was happening around him.

He watched as Tubbo attempted to teach Tommy to fly once more using a course that the Bee hybrid had created for his friend, despite the fact that both boys were aware that Tommy's wings were simply still too small to allow him to take to the sky's at this time.

Of course, neither had the patience to wait.

Scott could also see how Sneeg was pursuing Jack with his brand-new trident from his place in the grass. The Inchling had acquired the weapon by spending hours hunting down and eliminating Drowned's.

The Blazeborn tried his best to stay far away from the small man, but it wasn't successful. Scott chuckled as he watched everything happen.

After a while, Jack appeared to trip over something, and Sneeg grabbed hold of him. Scott was almost certain that it was Fundy who had tripped Jack up by using his power to become invisible.

The man with the purple hair slowly got to his feet, stretched, and went into his new house. Although it wasn't yet very big or elaborately decorated, it was a start.

The Starborn retrieved some building materials from one of his chests and placed them in his inventory before leaving again. He made his way over to Niki by following a hastily constructed path.

The merling had found out that she could decorate clay pots very easily, and soon the other server members asked if she could make one for them. She was delighted to do so but requested a small fee in exchange.

Most of the time, the blocks she wanted to build with were not easy to come by for her. Therefore, Scott now had a few building blocks, such as blocks of quartz and deepslate emerald ore that he had come across by coincidence, together with amethyst blocks and shards.

Scott walked up and took a seat at the edge of the water while Niki continued to quietly work on his clay pot.

"Hi Scott, I'm almost done," said Niki as she added a little detail to the little pot.

"Feel free to take your time, Niki," reassured Scott.

After waiting a while, Niki was done, and she proudly showed Scott what she had been able to make for him. The other gave her her blocks, and she immediately dived underwater to store them somewhere. They said goodbye to each other and went their separate ways.

Scott decided to pay the Pub(e) a visit and started climbing the ladder. Going up to the Pub(e) took longer because the Starborn couldn't fly because it wasn't yet night.

He spent some time climbing before reaching the flying island and entering the structure. Philza was there, having a quiet conversation with Ranboo.

Scott knew what those two were doing together with Sneeg and was thinking about joining their group. He thought it would be interesting, but he also had to admit that it was annoying how often they switched servers and lost all their processes.

When the Starborn entered through the doors, the Elytrian and Enderian temporarily put their conversation on hold, but they quickly picked it back up once they realized who had entered.

A certain feline entered the room quickly and unexpectedly while being pursued by a Phantom. As they ran across the building, they both laughed. Scott blinked and gave the two a startled look, but he soon moved on to another task because he needed to eat.

James and Wilbur didn't stay long. The two jumped off the island and out of the building in a matter of minutes.

After a few hours of useless hanging around in the Pub(e), it finally got dark and Scott climbed onto the roof.