5.Togetherness

Everyone is waiting since morning about the whereabouts of Aarav and Siya but everyone is totally unaware of them in both the houses that destiny played their role of joining them together.. Finally they met as said when universe want to do something no one can stop him..

~Rathore Villa~

Prithvi: "Don't know where the Aarav is since morning.."..he said taking her anxiety pills, while Dhanraj nods his head looking at him..

Dhanraj: "Firstly start handling situations properly instead of taking these pills Prithvi.. These things only ruin your body.."..he commented and stand to leave the place when he found Aarav standing on entrance hall.. As anyone move forward to ask him anything, Dhanraj's phone ring.. The name flash raise goosebumps inside him but still he pick call.. "Hello, Nachiketa.."..as soon as he said these words everyone look at him especially Aarav..

After hanging up the call, he goes towards Aarav and hug him tightly "Thank you son, thank you so much for such a wonderful gift.."..his words made everyone smile and exited at the same time..

Ishita: "Papa, is this true!"..she asked with excitement and he nodes.. Afterwards he announced the words of Nachiket "You all guessed right, they finally accepted this relationship of our son Aarav with their daughter Siya.. And moreover they want to do roka and took decision of their marriage tomorrow.."..his words made everyone happy but shock for Aarav..

Ishita went to Aarav and ask about his decision.. "Whatever you decide is always best for me ishimaa.. I'm ready.."..he told his decision with big smile shows his happiness with little confusion going in his mind about her positive feedback towards him, which he kept aside for time being..

Both families enjoy this news of Siya and Aarav's togetherness.. But Aarav still can't believe his ears.. So he came in his room early to call Siya but found her message on WhatsApp "Kuch baaton ke jawab dimag nahin dil deta aur dil ki baaton mein koi logic aur reason nahin hota Mr.Aarav Singh Rathore"..his words bring smile on his face.. But there is some one who has no happiness for Aarav's marriage for which everyone is waiting since years, she is Payal Maheshwari who is always jealous of Aarav and his happiness..

"God knows what so good in this news.. But don't worry Aarav I'll make sure that your this happiness destroyed soon, just one opportunity and you are finished.."..Payal think with evil smirk on her face but soon come on land, realising a tap on her shoulder and she is Sneha.. Both pass fake smile to each other..

Sneha: "Mind Payal, if you even thought to create trouble in Aarav's life, I'll destroy you fully, from top to bottom.."..she warned her with the most anguish way she can and went towards Aarav to congratulate him..

Author's PoV

Vivaah or marriage, is the combination of not only two individuals but two families as well which start with the starting of any new relationship which new member to one's family.. But every relation demands some sort of mutual trust and understanding which is lacking in today's couples because of lack handling situations in more appropriate manner.. To reach at perfection we must give enough time to each other..

All these reasons lead to become Siya and Ram as perfect couples which start from the day they accept each other as their soul mates..

~Singhania Mansion ~

In evening the family are doing preparations for the most beautiful time which they are waiting since a very long time, their elder daughter Siya's marriage.. "Decorate it properly, I want perfection in each work.."..she said with fringe on her face when Nachiket come towards her and make her sit.. "Relax down Shreya, everything should be finished on time, not to worry.."..He cajole her but being a mother she can't get calm until everything get done peacefully without any kind of hindrance.. At the same time, Narayani and Karan enters the house which bring smile on Shreya and Nachiket's face..