3. Heavan or Hell!

New morning always brings something new in everyone's life,either new opportunities or sometimes new persons who can change everything in your life, your thinking and protective about love, which comes like a Storm and change you inside-out..
Let's travel the journey of different love stories which connect with each other through destiny..

*****
At Singhania Mansion, a girl wearing yoga suit, looking mesmerizing in that outfit, doing surya namskar at her home's terrace.. As she get relaxed doing her yoga she listen her mother's voice who chant mantra "Om Gan Ganpatahe Namah".. As she listen this, she quickly wrap her yoga mat and went to her sisters room and make them up..

Siya: "Vidhi get up, maa started morning prayer.."..she said and went to jhanvi's room.. On other side, Sherya lighten diya, sprinkle ganga jal on ganesha's idol and start aarti, Nachiket also joined her..

Shendur Laal Chadhaayo Achchhaa Gajamukha Ko
Dondil Laal Biraaje Sut Gaurii Har Ko
Hath Liye Gud Laddu Saaii Survar Ko
Mahimaa Kahe Na Jaay Laagat Huun Pad Ko
Jai Jai Jii Ganaraj Vidyaa Sukhadata
Dhanya Tumharo Darshan Meraa Mat Ramata

On other side at Rathore Villa, four men wearing dhoti and janeyu(sacred white thread) did aarti of Ram Darbaar.. These four are none other than sons of great Rathore Empire, Aarav who stand at centre with heavy hair with dark black eyes.. At extreme left with Aarav standing second son Adhvay and extreme right youngest son Abir and with him on his left Agam..

There comes the entry of the head of the family Dhanraj Singh Rathore, who blessed four of them.. And then family's younger daughter-in-law Ishita Rathore.. Both dhruv and ishita look at each other with wet eyes but both cover it instantly but these emotions not get unnoticed by Dhanraj..

Shuddho Brahma Pratapar Ram..
Kalatmak pameshwar Ram..
Seshatalpa sukhnidrita Ram..
Brahmadayamara prarthita Ram..
Chandrakiran kul nandana Ram..
Srimad Dashrath nandana Ram..
Kaushalya sukh vardhana Ram..
Vishwitra Priya Dhan Ram..
Shuddho Brahma Pratapar Ram..
Kalatmak pameshwar Ram.

On other side, jhanvi come down and join Shreya and Nachiket.. Shreya look towards her and she hold her ears and says sorry.. She smiled and give her aarti's plate.. She do aarti and vidhi come down.. Shreya look at her and ask her about siya and she indicate upstairs..

After that she go forward.. Jhanvi give pooja thali to her.. And she start aarti.. At the same time, a car stops in front of Mansion and a lady come out and climb stairs and enter the Mansion, bring Nachiket's attention..

Ashto Siddhi Dasi Sankatko Bairi
Vighanvinashan Mangal Murat Adhikari
Koti Suraj Prakash Aisi Chab Teri
Gandasthal Madmastak Jhoole Shashi Bahari
Ashto Siddhi Dasi Sankatko Bairi
Vighanvinashan Mangal Murat Adhikari
Koti Suraj Prakash Aisi Chab Teri
Gandasthal Madmastak Jhoole Shashi Bahari
Jai Jai Jii Ganaraj Vidyaa Sukhadata
Dhanya Tumharo Darshan Meraa Mat Ramata

On otherside, a lady in her joggers dress, jog on footpath and reached her car and go towards Rathore Villa.. Soon she reached Rathore Villa and enter inside house.. Ishita look at her angerily but she didn't pay any heed to him and make her way towards her room when Maya come in front of her.. "Get ready ASAP, Payal.. Otherwise you know me..".. she threatened her and she frequently climb stairs..