☆where has he been(question mark)☆

Currently speeding reading the Google document rn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karl doesn't know where he is, but neither does ranboo. Ranboo had stayed over after ranting about Tommy disappearing without explanation but apparently the universe had different plans because soon enough both of them find themselves at a completely different word.

"Where are we??" Karl asked holding his head in his hand, he's traveled to differemt time periods but never different worlds from he could remember (which isn't much).

"This place seems familiar? Well atleast to the particles it does," they gestured to the particles surrounding them. Karl can't hear or understand them but even he can't tell  from their faces that they knew this place.

"Well, maybe they know where we can go?"   Karl suggesting wandering around, they landed in a flower field with barely any trees around. Ranboo was behind him quietly muttering questions to the particles and when it seemed like they finally got an answer they went ahead of karl.

"The particles said that theres only one person who lives around here, some sad yellow lesbian who lives around here. The particles also warned that people here have weird names?" Ranboo sped up wile the particles guided him.

Karl just nodded and followed along hoping that they lead him to right direction.  Hes met a bunch of weird people with weird names all of which reminded of .. Quackity. Except helga, her name wasn't strange but she sure did act like it.

They finally neared a small cottage with a tree near where they can make a yellow figure who looks to be typing on a computer?  The person didn't seem to realize that they were there and instead continued typing away seeming to be on the verge of tears.

Ranboo looked at Karl basically asking to him to talk to her first . Betrayal. 

"Um, excuse me ? Can you help us ? We're new around here and don't know where we are."

The person snapped her head up so fast Karl might of thought ey broke her neck too. She pressed a key on her keyboard  and quickly closed her  computer.  What was she writing?

"How are you here? Who let you in? Who are you? I don't think neither shitty or p- penis was letting people into  the server."  Xie stood up taking a sword out of her inventory.

Karl quickly raised his hands up and both Karl and Ranboo backed away  as the person stepped closer to them taking out another sword to point at both of them.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><