☆where am i(question mark)☆

H1 h1 h1 h1
Th1s 0nes als0 sh1tty but that's 0kay 1 th1nk
Als0 1m back 0n my sh1t s1nce karmaland 5 ended s0 psmp makes bra1n g0 brr aga1n
Als0 Als0 happy new years!!!<3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You can put the swords down! We don't actually know where we are , all we know is we went through a portal and know we're here! We don't even know the people you stated! And if you want our names I'm karl and thats ranboo."

The woman glared a bit more at Karl at these words but then reluctantly put the swords back in xir inventory. "Fine then, im pisskiss and the server you are in is pen1sSMP, made by our admin Penis. I can probably lead you to someone who can show you around."

Pisskiss then bended down and picked up her computer and then gestured to them to follow her into her cottage, "oh and also," she looked back at them and glared once again,"I would prefer if you didn't sneak up at me while I was writing fanfi- i mean- while I'm writing.. some stuff.."

Okay? Karl is a bit curious at what type of fanfiction she writes but doesn't ask her. Also pisskiss? Penis? What kind of names are that? This is probably what Ranboo meant at them having strange names..

When they entered Karl realized how small the place was, it only seemed to have 4 different rooms i total, all in which are connected to the living room which is where she told them to stay at as she entered one of the rooms and came out with the computer gone and instead what seems to be a map and a bunch of pictures.

"OK, since he supposedly don't know this server I got you a map and pictures of some of the players and some information you're probably going to need on them. Sorry I don't have EVERY player, -I kinda left the main parts of the server after I... - but I don't want to deal with you guys for long so I send you to a different player... probably boogersnot? I don't know I'll thonk about it later." She ranted a bit while she rolled out the map and and started to point at certain spots and explained to them what they are.

"Okay, now onto the people , first of is.... Penis..."

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×