ᕼE ᗯᗩᔕ ᕼOᗰE

20 minutes into your little nap, you began to dream of being held in a soft embrace, two four-fingered hands making you feel safe and secure. 

     And then you opened your eyes, only to realize that it was more than just a dream.

     Limbs entwined with yours, John Doe stared with unblinking eyes at your drowsy form. In his mind, everything was just the way it was supposed to be- you'd thrown yourself into his home without a second thought...so that meant you wanted this, right? He chose to ignore your insistence to leave, instead focusing on how peaceful you seemed right now.

     Your stomach was killing you and your back hurt from the awkward position you'd slept in, but what bothered you the most was the feeling of someone's nose pressed against your head. You flung yourself backwards, getting caught up in a tangle of limbs as your rats all woke up and began squeaking in alarm.

     The room broke into pure chaos as the alarmed rats skittered to your aid, chewing at Doe's exposed ankles. You were still partially stuck to Doe, legs at an awkward angle as you panicked. Not knowing what else to do, you rocked your weight back onto the eldritch being, throwing yourself on top of him to gain control over the situation.

     A fiery blush spread across his cheeks as you leaned over him, panting from exertion. His pupils dilated, a dopey grin on his face as he looked up at you in all your glory. Okay, that was kind of creepy- you jumped off of him in embarrassment, your former crush on the being still holding some control over your feelings. 

     Doe jumped up after you, grinning and holding his hands together in an excited manner.

     " ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ! " He chirped, treating this whole situation like it was normal.

     You raised an eyebrow, taking a more open stance as you considered your options. Suddenly, you winced. Looking down at your hand you noticed a shallow gash- the wound was slowly leaking blood as you stood in place, making you feel a little dizzy at the sight of your own life source.

     How ironic it was that you could handle all bodily fluids except for your own blood.

     Doe's eyes followed your gaze onto the open wound, fixated on the blood dripping down your palm. He didn't blink, just slowly approached you.

     " ʜᴏᴡ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ , " you could've sworn you heard him rasp under his breath, eyes unblinkingly concentrated on the sight of your dripping blood. 

     He reached out a hand, snapping himself out of his daze.

     " ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ , " he purred, grasping your arm before you could pull away.

     You were surprised when he pulled out a little roll of fabric and began wrapping it around your hand, fully expecting him to do something creepy like lick you instead, how nice of hi- no, wait, he just took a taste, nevermind.