Why Do You Have A Plushie Of Me?

Scott needs to calm down with his suggestive comments. I kid you not, when I watched his ep 9, I nearly spat out my water cuz his comment caught me so off guard.

-----------------------------------

Third Person's P.O.V.

"It was nice of you to come over today, Sheriff," Scott said, taking another sip of his lavender tea.

"Are you ever going to drop the formalities?" Jimmy asked, setting his empty teacup on the coffee table, "I said it was okay."

"I'm just not used to teasing you without the title, Sheriff."

Jimmy made a mix between an annoyed and flustered noise at the back of his throat. Scott simply smiled behind his teacup and downed the last few drops of his drink. Placing his now empty teacup next to Jimmy's. He glanced out the window and softly sighed.

"It's getting late," Scott said, "You should head home before it gets too dark."

"Right," Jimmy said standing up, "May I use your bathroom before I head off?"

"Up the ladder by my bedroom," Scott said as he gathered everything the pair used from the coffee table.

"Thanks."

With that, Scott made his way to his kitchenette in order to wash the dishes while Jimmy climbed up the ladder. Quickly passing through Scott's loft bedroom to reach his destination. The bathroom was much like the rest of the house. It was just big enough to fit all of the necessities and as colourful as the man downstairs. The bathroom even smelled of flowers. Luckily without an undertone of llamas.

Once Jimmy had finished his business and thoroughly washed his hands with Scott's rose scented soap, he exited the bathroom. He pulled the door closed behind him and began making his way towards the ladder. Straightening his vest and such as he walked. Not even half way across the room, Jimmy stopped. His gaze landing on something he wondered how he missed when he first passed it. Smack dab in the middle of Scott's bed laid a plushie. And not just any plushie like a llama, which would be very on brand for the ruler of Chromia, or some other animal. It was one of the Sheriff!

A scowl formed on Jimmy's face as he went over to Scott's bed. Picking up the stuffed toy made in his likeness without his knowledge nor consent. He glared at the cuddly item in his grasp as if he were trying to burn a hole through it with his eyes. If that were humanly possible, Jimmy would do just that. And if he weren't such a stickler for the law being the Sheriff and all, he'd burn Joel's Toy Barn to the ground. A lawsuit would have to suffice instead.

The ladder to the loft creaked and Jimmy looked up from the current bane of his existence. His glare softened ever so slightly as Scott came into view. The cyan haired man opened his mouth to speak, but before he could get a syllable out Jimmy interrupted him.

"Why do you have a plushie of me?"

"What?" Scott asked, amusement clear as day in his tone, "Who wouldn't want to sleep with the Sheriff?"

Jimmy's angry expression completely fell and was replaced by a much more flustered one. His cheeks heating up with a blush. The Sheriff then began stumbling over his words until it was reduced to nothing more than incoherent babbles. His face growing redder by the minute. Scott giggled at the flustered mess that Jimmy had become and leaned against the wall. His arms crossed and a glint of mischief in his dual coloured eyes.

"I suggest that you head downstairs and grab your hat and your boots within the next couple minutes before it really gets too dark to fly," Scott began, not even trying to hide the smile in his voice, "Unless you'd prefer to stay here and sleep with me seeing as the idea has gotten you so riled up."

"SCOTT!" Jimmy yelled, throwing the plushie of him at Scott before burying his face in his hands.

"What?" Scott asked again in the same amused tone from earlier, the Sheriff plushie now resting in a heap by his feet, "Who wouldn't want to sleep with the Sheriff?"

Jimmy made a flustered noise at the back of his throat and did something unexpected. He peeled off his vest, discarded his neckerchief and unbuttoned the first few buttons of his shirt. The action surprised Scott to say the least. So much so that he didn't react to Jimmy dragging him to the bed until his head hit one of the pillows.

"What are you-"

"You're going to be the death of me," Jimmy said as he shifted their position until they were facing each other. He then slung an arm over Scott and pulled him closer. Effectively bringing him into a warm snuggle. Scott blinked twice and looked up to lock eyes with Jimmy. An eyebrow raised at the cowboy questioningly.

"What?" Jimmy asked, a yawn escaping him, "You said you wanted to sleep with me and that's what we're gonna do."

The first few glimmers of moonlight filtered through the bedroom window. Gently illuminating the pair as nighttime officially rolled in. Scott glanced up at Jimmy again to find he'd already closed his eyes. A peaceful look settling over his features. Scott smiled at the sight and shifted a bit to throw the blanket over them the best he could from within Jimmy's hold. This wasn't what he had in mind when he said 'Who wouldn't want to sleep with the Sheriff?' but he'd take what he could get.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know Jimmy already tried to burn down the toy barn but we're gonna ignore that for the sake of this fic lol. Have a good rest of your day/night!