4

Hey guysssss, I try to upload a chapter atleast once a week, but school's starting next week, soooo, we'll see how it goes. Also, keep in mind this is all of the top of my head, with no script and is my first fanfic. And continue reading until the end, there's important stuff there.With that said, let's get on with the show. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(We left off with ojiro remembering that he had to ask izuku why he lied to his mom.)

×Mashirao POV×

While mom, aunty inko, and aunty Mitsuki were getting to know eachother, midoriya and I went to continue playing. But the I remembered I had to ask midoriya why he lied to his mom earlier....... 

(They're in the sandbox btw)

 "Hey, Midoriya?" 

 " Yeah? " he said while flipping a bucket of sand to make a sandcastle. 

 "Whyd you lie to your mom earlier?"

 "W-What do you mean??" He asked looking at me.

 " You know what I mean. Plus I saw the whole thing happen. Why'd you lie? "

 He sighed.

 "I just...... I just don't want to cause any problems, plus if I do tell mom and aunty mitsuki, they'll talk to kachaan, then kachaan will just come and make it worse. So that's why I didn't tell them anything."

 " But youll just get more hurt like that. "

" I know.... But it's worth it. "

I sighed. "There's no changing your mind is there?"

 " Nope. " he said popping the p. 

 "Alright then. But just take care of the bruises and burns properly."

 " Oki" he said flashing a smile. I swear that smile would have blinded me if I didn't close my eyes.

×izuku POV×

I smiled while saying Oki to ojiro-kun, and I saw him squeeze his eyes shut. 

 "Are you ok ojiro-kun??"

 " im fine, your smile is just too bright. "

 "Yh, I get that alot. " I giggled. "Now, come on, help me with this sandcastle."

 " Alright. "

(Sooo, they had fun and whatnot, mitsuki and inko exchanged numbers with briana, and they met up at eachother's houses with their sons, but katsuki would just sit in the corner by himself cause he didn't want to play or even be near the other two.)

+Timeskip to first day of martial arts class+ 

×Still Izuku POV×

Mommy and I drove for what felt like forever when it was only 60 minutes, when we finally got to the martial arts class, I was so excited. When we got out, we saw a bunch of other kids my age under a tent with a mint green headed lady. There was also a big forest near the place, and when i say big, i dont just mean big, i mean, BIG.