Chapter 9: Where Are You Hiding Her!?

A door creaked open revealing the short purple hair girl

A door creaked open revealing the short purple hair girl. " stop right there miss, un otherized access to this area is strictly forbidden" spoke a man in JIDA uniform.

" I'm apart of the moon demon company vampire termination unit" shinoa said. Said man looked over the girl and spoke

" even if that's true that doesn't give you clearance. This place doesn't give access to people of  accompany officer or lower" shinoa look at the tall gate and said, " what is the point of this facility?" " I'm afraid I can not-" " it's where they run tests on the lab rats" said the other man from across the room.

" hey!" " what are you worried about? Every soldier in Shinjuku knows about this place" he said smugly.

" what do you mean by, lab rats?" Shinoa asked " scientist are doing research on the captured vampires. There looking for weaknesses " " so are they experimenting on people?" She asked. " I don't think I'll call those things people " the officer said

" please let me in I want some answers " " we told you this place is off limits " shinoa dug into her pocket pulling out a item " even if I have this?"

" the hīragi family!?" The soldier said gasping. The gate opened letting in shinoa, she took small steps into the facility but was stopped by an officer, he asked, " wait, the hīragi family controls the entire demon army. Which means you should have a much higher rank then you do"

" I guess I just like the sound of Sargent, besides I have no much interest in the silly power struggle , that's what killed my sister after all" shinoa spoke.

As shinoa walked there were multiple vampires in cages. It was dark and musty in said cages. They were like animals, no more like caged beasts.

From a door that was imitating a white light from the small crack, there was screams of agony and pain.

Shinoa walked through the door revealing multiple scientists taking notes, looking at blood and other things. But sadly there was no sign of (y/n) being here at all.

" so this is where your hiding" shinoa said as she opened another door. " damit ima kill those guards" Guren said out of frustration. " this won't take long I have a question " shinoa said as she walked in.

"I've got no answers , please see your self out. " " Yuu's been asleep , it's been 5 days. What the hell Did you do to him?" She asks she threw a small container of pills on the desk in front of guren.

" you told me to give him a special drug combination, since his curse gear was so strong. It was the drugs, the drugs made him go Bezerk out on the battlefield" guren in response put a set of papers over the pill packet.

" it's not like you to where your emotions on your sleeve, you must be upset. What are you hoping I'll say, that I have no idea what your talking about? Or would you prefer if I say your delusional?"