Chapter 20: Sweet Blood

Since it's Crowley's birthday I decided that I was going to do another chapter!! Happy birthday Crowley 🥳

" let's not get to hasty" Crowley spoke as he pull you through the halls by your horn " let go!" You roared attacking Crowleys back he was quick to grab your wrist " now now this is no time to attack m-" Crowley was interrupted by a clawed hand sc...

" let's not get to hasty" Crowley spoke as he pull you through the halls by your horn " let go!" You roared attacking Crowleys back he was quick to grab your wrist " now now this is no time to attack m-" Crowley was interrupted by a clawed hand scratched his face.

The wound healed quickly leaving nothing behind. Crowley sighs " well then" Crowley spoke and quickly kicked open an random door and threw you in. " agk " you were slammed into the bed post.

" I'm kinda losing my patience, Raven" Crowley spoke as he glared over to you. Your body was slumped against the bed post. Crowley slowly walked in to the room closing the door behind him. He knelt down in front of you.

" oh how to bring you back your old self, your kinda scary like this " Crowley joked. Your eyes widened as tears start to pool at the corners of your eyes " I-I scare you?" " huh? I don't remember saying you scare me- hey wait!" Crowley spoke but as the horns retreated back in, this made you fall forward a bit. You almost face planted into the floor if Crowley didn't coaught you.

" you are not making this easy for me" Crowley spoke as he picked you up and gently put you on the bed. You breathe was heavy as your body came back to normal. He sat down on the edge of the bed and Crowley ran his gloved fingers through your (h/c) locks. He gently threading through any tangles and nots in your hair. It was like he was trying to comfort you.

Your eyes fluttered closed as he massaged your scalp. " (y/n) " Crowley spoke softly as he hovered over you. A small whimper left you lips as Crowleys gloved hand wrapped around your throat. " your blood smells so good " he whispered softly.

" Crowley " you spoke. Crowleys hand tighten around your neck as the hand that was in your hair moved down to your hips. Your hands wrapped around Crowley wrist.

Crowley felt fuzzy like he just woke up. He felt warm even though his body was cold like a corpse. That might of been because he has been dead for well over 800 years. But what didn't make sense to him is you've been dead as well so why did you feel so warm?

Crowley massaged your hip as his breath got heavy. Light dusting of pink could be seen on his face. His eyes were dark red shining with Lust. Was he losing control of him self? Maybe.

" Crowley " you whispered again. Crowley moved straddling your hips as he hovered over you protecting you with his much bigger body. Crowley nudged his nose into your neck. Your body jerked itself up against Crowley. Crowleys long and abnormally hot tongue dragged across your pulse. His braid fell from his back and tickled the other side of your neck. Wrapping your arms around his neck Crowley harshly bit into you. Taking greedy gulps. Crowley huff through his nose as he drank.

A soft groan left your lips which snapped Crowley out of his daze. He detached his fangs from your neck and whipped the blood dripping from his chin. " I'm sorry " he whispered as he got off of you.