Shoulders of Giants

"HEY, KAMUI WOODS HAD THAT VILLAIN HANDLED!!"

"YEAH, YOU JUST WANTED TO SHOW OFF!!"

"ATTENTION SEEKER!!"

"WHORE"

"GET OUT OF HERE, BITCH!!"

The blonde giantess just stood there, letting the insults fly at her. She just wanted her debut to be special and eye-catching. She wanted it to be one to remember, something that would show that she was there. There to protect. She got her wish, in a way. She certainly had peoples attention, but it was all negative. She started berating herself, scolding herself for even thinking that she could make a positive impact, for even thinking she could do anything useful.

A lightning strike tore through the air, slicing through the commotion. A sudden noise of booming footsteps echoed. The 20 meter woman felt a pair of arms wrap around her, and pull her into a comforting embrace.

"It's OK sis, I've got you now. I love you, don't forget that. Ignore all of these idiots, alright? You'll always have me. I believe in you. Let it all out, I'm here for you."

This was her brother Izuku. The one thing she could always rely on. The one person that she knew would always have her back. She would be forever grateful to him. His quirk allowed him to become a 15 metre tall "Titan" that resembled an human with what appears to be a second layer of skin shaped like a cowl covering its ears and much of its face, with only its eyes, mouth, and jaw exposed through a segmented mesh of skin.

The crowds of people stopped their yelling upon seeing this scene. Many of them felt incredibly guilty after seeing the heartwrenching state they had left a promising young hero in. Others, though were annoyed at Izuku. Thinking that he was just a random person hugging Mt Lady, they started yelling at him whilst still berating Mt Lady.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

"YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO SCORE POINTS IN THIS BITCH'S BOOK BECAUSE YOU THINK SHE'S HOT!!"

Izuku turned his head to face the source of the yelling. His glare was intense enough to make metal bend under his gaze. The ruckus ceased immediately under the stare of the Titan.

"So a brother cannot comfort his sister when a group of halfwits are throwing insults at her? You're all pathetic." With that said, he turned his attention back to the female Takeyama. His voice became deep and slightly distorted when he transformed, it was effective at terrifying the masses of idiots. The crowd's eyes widened at the realisation. If they didn't feel like shit before, they do now. Yu shrunk back down to regular size and the Warhammer Titan knelt with Izuku emerging from the nape of its neck. The duo began walking away with Izuku still reassuring his sister.

Once they got home, Yu collapsed into her brother's arms once again. Sobbing, she clung to the green-haired teen as if her life depended on it. He rubbed her back and uttered comforting words into her ear. Once she calmed down, he laid her down on the sofa and went to make her some food. He returned with the food and sat in a chair next to her. They talked while she ate and she eventually fell asleep after she had eaten.

Izuku then got up, carried her to her bed and placed her on it. He then left the house to go to school, albeit late. Once he arrived at his school, he got several questioning looks from his classmates. When his teacher asked him why he was late he simply responded with "Family Emergency" and the teacher left it at that.

After school was over, Izuku was talking to his friend Katsuki Bakugo by the gate.

"Hey, Takeyama, is everything alright?"

"Yeah, everythings fine."

"Then why were you late this morning? What was the emergency?" Katsuki didn't believe his friend at all.