~The Women~

Pretty much Revy, Roberta, Eda, Balalalika and Shenua are all together at a pub because they thought it was cute to get together. So they are a bit drunk
And yeah. Keep reading to find out more my beauties. Hehehehe love youuuu. Oh yes ill show you what each character looks like :). btw I'm using roberta from ova - blood trail cuz she is just sexier in that 😭😭

  btw I'm using roberta from ova - blood trail cuz she is just sexier in that 😭😭

Roberta

Revy

Shenua

Shenua

Balalaika

Balalaika

Eda ———————————————————————————"Edaaa how are you doing? Roberta

Eda
———————————————————————————
"Edaaa how are you doing? Roberta. Shenua. Balalaika. Nice to see you all. What's all of this shit about - huh? We are in this pub - are we going to get drunk?" I sneered whilst nudging Eda.
"Sit down Revy. We got matters to handle. I thought it would be fun to do it in a - I suppose - a different environment," replied Balalaika.
"Okay, okay. Sorry," I sat down next to Eda and smiled at her. 
Eda lent forward and whispered in my ear, "How come you are so late? Have you been fucking someone or something."
I replied, perplexed, "Why do you have to be so nosy for - and no I haven't so. But have you seen anyone - you know -  in here. 
"Nope just the three of you." Eda replied.
Balalaika clapped her hands together, "Okay enough chit chat. Right I thought us five could have a bit of fun."
Shenua spoke abruptly, "Do this involve money because if it doesn't I am not involved in this."
"If you let me finish Shenua I would've said but yes it does involve money. Okay. So I thought why not do a chall-.
"Is it something gay because you know I'm in."
"Oh my fucking god Revy don't interrupt please none of you. Anyways, as i was saying yes it will: it'll involve orgasms, it will involve having sex with women, it will be hot and sexy. The challenge is who can fuck the most amount of people in a space of a week - we need some sort of proof whatever it is doesn't have to be something long just a picture is fine. AND we cannot fuck each other - that wouldn't count - and no friends, it has to be random for it to be fun."
"So how is money included in this?" Urged Roberta with a small smirk slipping from her lips.
"Well I was thinking 100k. Is that alright?"
Revy scoffed, "Fucking hell. That much for fucking women. Well-
Balalaika interrupted Revy, "And please don't fall in love. Especially you Revy."
Revy replied, confused, "Why do you think I would be the one to fall in love? There's 100k on this fuck falling in lo-"
"I guess we all agree. Yes?"
Shenua questioned Balalaika, "Where are you getting all this money from."
"No need to worry about that."
"Balalaika stop fucking interrupting me!"
Roberta made a sudden movement towards Revy and whispered in her ear, "Why don't we just get started," her hand slipped past her legs and into her inner thighs. Slowly, she kissed her neck and edged her fingers closer to her clit.
Revy looked up at Roberta and smiled, "You know we are just friends - we can't fuck."
"Alright let's get started."