Chapter 1:Let's Go

(Ave's pov)school

Uhh..why is school so slow and boring,it's been way more than eight hours. Someone patted me on the shoulder,it was my boyfriend. "I'm guessing your bored." He says. Why would he ask that question? He knows I'm bored. "School sucks,all you do is work,and remember crap you don't care about." I say. Isaiah was able to go to any classes he wanted to during school. He took honor classes,so he was allowed to go anywhere he wanted and he always came to my classes. "Well think about it,we will be Seniors next year cheer up." He says cheerfully

I wasn't really listening to him afterwards. Fortunately,the bell rung,which means the beginning of spring break. Me and Isaiah walked outside to wait on our rides. Where the heck is Emelia? She should be here by now. "Have you seen my sister?" I ask. Isaiah just shook his head. "She might be at a meeting or something". He tells me. I sighed, mom had pulled up I got in the van,and told her just to wait for Emelia.

(Emelia's pov)

That meeting we had was amazing!! I can't believe they are gonna add smoothie machines,that will make a lot of kids happy!! Isaac was running up to me. Wonder what's he running for? "My..brother,uhh..just texted me..your mom is outside." He says out of breath. So me and Isaac ran to the front of the school. He was obviously out of breath,but he continued running anyway. When I was outside I saw my mom's van outside,it looks like she just washed it.

So I kissed Isaac goodbye,and walked towards my ride. My sister was in the front seat playing on her phone. I just climbed in the back,and shut the door,as we were leaving,I saw Isaac and Isaiah talking to eachother.

(Home)

I was in my room studying for a test,even though I know all the answers to it. But Ave was making that very hard,she was playing on her phone, and I could hear everything she was doing. "Hey can you turn that down, I'm trying to study for a test?" I ask. She stopped playing on her phone and looked at me. "Why do you need to study,your smart?!" She says while raising an eyebrow. I hate to admit it but she had a point. "I just like to stay occupied." I reply.

(Ave's pov)

Stay occupied? What did she mean by that? I don't understand smart people. I was about to play on my phone again,when my parents walked in. My mom was about to say something. "Okay,so me and your father have been talking,and we decided to let you both go on your trip for spring break." She says. She sounds happy.

Wait was she serious? "You sure this isn't a prank?" My dad joined in. "Your grades have increased, and Emelia's grades..well..um,her grades are good too." He says quickly. I hate when they say how good my sister's grades are. I know I live with her."This is so exciting,thank you both so much!!" Emelia says happily. She got up to hug our parents. I sluggishly got up to hug them too.

(3 hours later)

Finally, I'm done. Two hours of back breaking packing. Why do even have this many outfits."This is so amazing." Emelia squeals. Emelia is way too happy,but that is just her personality. I'm more on the weird, crazy side. "Yeah I guess, how much money are mom and dad giving us?" I ask. We need at least $600.00. "They are giving us $1,000, so we split it." She tells me. Well I didn't expect to get that much money.

I looked at the clock, dang it's already 9:56. Time really does go by fast. "I don't know about you,but I'm gonna hit the sacks." I say with exhaustion. I literally flopped down on my bed. "Alright, I'll set the alarm clock for 8:20, can you handle that?" She asks. I put my thumb up, so she knew that was a yes. I heard her tapping on the alarm clock, and climbing in her bed. We're used to each other going to bed and making noise,we have shared a room for 7 years.

(Morning)

I woke up to the sound of a hair dryer. I guess my sister must have taken her shower already. "Good your woke, mom has breakfast ready downstairs if your hungry." She says. Why would she say that? She knows I'm hungry, food is life,but I know I have to take my shower first. Emelia better left some hot water for me, or we are gonna have some problems.

That shower felt good. Luckily, my sister left me some hot water, so we won't have any problems. And the food mom made was delicious. I mean it's always good, but today it was just awesome. Right now I was looking for something to wear..there we go. My beautiful yellow strapless sundress, yellow leggings, light yellow jacket, and my gold sandals. Now for my hair,which I started to blow dry. I needed help to get it completely straight though.

(Emelia's pov)

I looked pretty darn cute in the outfit I was wearing, if I don't say so myself. My hair was in a ponytail. I was wearing my pink and white striped long-sleeve shirt, pink jeans, and hot-pink flats. I heard my sister calling my name. I left the bathroom and went towards our room. "What do you need?" I ask. She pointed towards her hair, she wanted me to flat iron it, this girl.

My sister's hair looked pretty when it was straight. She just wore it down, she liked feeling the wind flow through her hair. Our door opened and popped in was Isaac and Isaiah. They got here a lot earlier than expected. "What up ladies?" Issac says. Issac came over and wrapped his arms around my waist. I love when he does that.

Isaiah went behind Ave. "You look really beautiful." He says lovingly. She tried to hide her blush,but we all saw it. "You don't have to do that all the time." She says with fake irritation. Ave always played hard to get. "So you two are going on a trip for two weeks without us, I don't like that idea." Isaac looked directly in my face when he said that. "Bro, it's their choice, they'll be alright." Isaiah says calmly. "Look, I didn't ask for your two cent." Isaac says rudely. "You need all the sense you can get." Isaiah says smoothly. Me and Ave couldn't help but laugh, even if Isaac was glaring at us for it.

"Guys we will be alright,we are just going to Six Flags is all." I explain. "I know, I just hate I won't get to see you for a week." Isaac says holding me tighter. We all heard dad coming upstairs, so we all separated. "Well I put the luggage in the car,you two ready to go." Dad asks. Me and Ave nod our heads. "Meet me and your mother down stairs." He tells us. All four of us went downstairs. Me and Ave start saying goodbye to our parents and our boyfriends.

I unlocked the door to our black Mustang. Ave didn't feel like driving so I got in the driver's seat. I made sure I had everything. I needed in my purse, alright I'm ready. We were pulling out of the driveway, and we looked back at our house. Everyone was waving, so me and Ave did the exact same thing, then drove off. "I'm really gonna miss them." I say sadly. My sister just nodded her head. "Well, we will be back in two weeks, everything will be fine." She says.