Chapter 13:Me Or My Family

(Ave's pov)Morning

One word can describe everything I am feelng...pain. Talon destroyed my back and every ounce of hope I had left.

Nobody came to help me,and I know the whole castle probably heard my screams. He didn't even untie me from the bed,he just left me here,beaten and bloody. And all I can see is the wall beside me.

I was weak,tired,and hungry. And that bastard is probably enjoying something to eat right now.

I'm never getting out of here,I'll spend the rest of my life here. Forced to marry some psycho and be his damn queen. I heard the door open,great he is back.

I heard him chuckle. "How are you doing Ave?" I ignored him. I felt him stick a finger in my back,that fucking hurt. "I don't like to be ignored."

I took a deep breath. "No I'm not you prick." He took his finger out. "Stay still." He had a knife and was cutting the rope off.

I would have jumped for joy,but my back was preventing me from doing so.

Then I felt something being poured on my back. Talon chuckled. "It is just a healing medicine."

He whips me viciously,then he heals me...weird. I sat up and my back wasn't hurting anymore. "Next time Ave,I will let you suffer."

I ignored what he said,thanks to that potion,I gained my hope back. I looked down at the bed,it was covered in blood,my blood.

Talon got off the bed,"Perhaps you should bathe yourself." I honestly agreed with him on something.

Three maids came in and turned on the water,I looked over at Talon. "Can you get out please?" "I think you should ask me in a polite way."

I hate this bastard. "May you please leave the room?" He stood up and left. The maids had the water ready now I think.

Wow..the bathroom looked amazing,and it smelled so fruity. I was waiting on the maids to leave. "Umm..I need privacy?" "We are ordered to help wash you."

What the fuck!? I'm seventeen,I can wash myself. But I don't want them to get hurt. "Fine."

I stripped out of that damn dress and my underwear and bra. I stepped in the water,it was so freaking relaxing.

Those maids were really washing me,they were kinda rough with it. Then they poured something in my hair and started to wash it.

It smelled really good whatever it was they used. After about ten more minutes they were done. I wrapped a towel around myself and I looked in the mirror.

I don't look as bad as I thought I would. My hair was all stringy from being wet,but that's normal. My eyes didn't have bags under them,even though I thought they would. I walked back in the room and Talon was sitting on the bed.

He gave the maids a look and they all left. "I think you would look better without the towel." I ignored him. "You need something to wear."

He grabbed my hand and went over to the closet..what the fuck!? There were regular clothes in here.

I looked at him. "How did you get this?" "After I conquered your planet,I had some of my servants gather what you human females wear."

Wow..I did not expect that,I looked in the closet and I saw an outfit I liked.

I grabbed that light purple dress,and took it out of the closet. I looked back at Talon,"Ge-can you please give me some privacy?"

He left. "If he only knew just how much I wanted to kill him." I took off the towel,and took another look in the closet and found a pair of underwear and a bra.

I looked myself in the mirror,I look nice in purple,I heard the door open. It was Talon and some of his guards,the guards had five people tied up and with bags over their heads.

I took a few steps towards them and got a better look. No...he couldn't have..how could he do this to them?

I glared at Talon he was smirking,I walked up to him. "Let them go."

He looked at his guards and back to me. "That won't happen,unless you do something for me, understand."

I much as I hated it,I had to do whatever it was he wanted. He has my family and the boys held hostage. I could never ever put them in danger because of me.

I gave him a nod,he had this huge,evil looking smile on his face.

He said something in that language and his guards took everyone away. I tried to reach out for them,but Talon pulled me back.

He chuckled. "Don't worry they will stay safe as long as you do what I say."

Go fuck yourself. "How do I know you will keep your word?"

He caressed my cheek. "Cause I will,I don't like to lie to you."

I pulled away from him. "Fine..you better keep your word."

He grabbed my hand. "Do not get angry at me,none of this would have happened if you hadn't escaped."

I glared at him. "Well,none of this could of happened if you didn't kidnap me."

He started leading me out of the room. "No matter,because you are mine and mine only now, no man other than me will touch you, I am the only male you will love."

I tried to pull my hand away. "I do not belong to anyone and I love Isaiah,I freaking hate you!!!"

We stopped. "Enough of this,it's time for you to meet the rest of my family."

Wait..what did he just say to me?

(Sorry my chapter isn't that long, i will try to make it a lot l longer in the next chapter.)

(And I am almost done with the story, there is about one or two chapters left..stay with me till the end please.)