Daddy's Punishment

Various hues of orange and yellow graced the lovers' bedroom.Light snoring could be heard as the both of them basked in each other's warmth.Last night had been filled with many passionate activities leaving the both of them exhausted.Their intermingled scents still lingered thickly in the air.

Izuku started to stir at the sound of the birds (not so) sweetly singing their bird song.He scrunches his nose up in protest against his consciousness - wanting to go back to sleeping in his alpha's arms.Unfortunately, he has to give up and is greeted by the broad, well sculpted, warm body of his mate.His eyes trail up until he meets a chiseled face.

'He looks so peaceful', Izuku thought to himself with a smile.

Today is the couples' day off from working at their Café.They work 5 days a week and are open from 7 till 6.Before they worked for longer hours and were open 6 days a week without fail - the both of them were exhausted.Luckily their friends had been the voice of reason.Their employees all consisted of their friends from highschool but before they all worked at different joints and Izuku didn't want to just steal other people's employees.It had been Izuku's dream since he was very young to bring people together to be able to share happy moments just like the fictional hero All Might.After lots of brainstorming at only age 15, Izuku decided that he wanted to open up a Café.His doting mate Katsuki made his wish come true as a courting gift (Izuku bawled his eyes out of course).

Izuku trained hard at mastering his skills to become a high end barista alongside Katsuki and his friends.Katsuki had had his eyes on Izuku since day one and when he presented as an alpha and his future lover had presented as an omega, it was set in stone.Katsuki would make him his.After years of almost dancing around each other trying to hide their attraction for one another due to neither of them wanting to ruin their friendship, they finally became mates.

Izuku dreamily sighed at the thought of the day he and Katsuki mated with each other.A scared hand (he had a few incidents earlier on while training to be a barista) runs over his freshly bitten mating mark as a warm smile stretches across his face.His mating mark will probably never fully heal because his alpha can't seem to leave it alone!They've been mated for nearly a year.Izuku gets up, pries himself out of his mates bear grip and to not upset him places his own pillow in his arms instead.Then he quickly pulls on Katsuki's MASSIVE t-shirt and wonders back over to his mate.He places a gentle kiss on his forehead before leaving to prepare for the day.

He steps into the attached bathroom of their condo and is met with purple love marks covering every inch of his skin that isn't covered by Katsuki's shirt.Izuku squeaks and flushes deeply at the thoughts of what had taken place the night prior.His inner omega was very pleased to know that his alpha made him feel claimed.'Kacchan is so rough', he thinks as he brushes his teeth.Katsuki and Izuku weren't quiet about their wants and desires within the bedroom (Izuku was quite shy to admit most of the things he enjoys).A recent development regards Izuku wanting to be Kacchan's baby boy while Kacchan is his daddy.Izuku was quite embarrassed when he became aroused at the thought of Katsuki taking care of him, punishing him for his wrong doings,comforting him and even praising him.One night when Katsuki had insisted that he and Todoroki would finish their shift while he rests at home due to his oncoming heat, Izuku required some new spank bank material to occupy himself.Katsuki doesn't allow him to get off on toys and dildos unless he's the one using them on him.Katsuki was quite possessive and wanted to be the only thing that ever gets to enter Izuku unless he's in the mood to spice things up.The both of them agreed that if they were in need during a rut or a heat, they would always be their aid and support rather than using toys.Izuku had accidentally stumbled across a porn video of DDLB.No matter how much he didn't want to admit it, he kept coming back to this particular video when his mate wasn't present and would often imagine his mate as his Daddy and himself as the Little Boy.