"i love you"

Steve smiled at Eddie and wrapped his arm around him, gently placing a kiss on his forehead.

Eddie smiled and saw the sun going down. "well shall we go inside? I'm gonna put the tarp back up on the ceiling and my uncle is off for 2 days" He looked at the taller male.

Steve nodded. "i'd love to" he unwrapped his arm around Eddie and stood up, holding out his hand for Eddie.

Eddie smiled and took his hand, standing up and smirked at him.  Eddie quickly kissed him on the lips and let go of his hand, running in the trailer.

Steve's whole face turned red, he ran after Eddie with a bright smile on his face.

They both went into the trailer, shutting the door behind them and saw Wayne making dinner. "hello! your Eddie's boyfriend?" Wayne asked, looking at Steve.

Steve nodded and smiled. "yup! Steve Harrington sir" He stuck his hand out for a handshake.

Wayne smiled a bit and took Steve's hand, shaking it. "Wayne Munson, nice meeting you Steve" he let go of Steve's hand and turned to look at Eddie. "remember to practice your guitar, why don't you boys go to Eddie's room? You can watch him practice" Wayne suggested, looking back at the stove and flipping over the food.

"that'll be great, thanks again uncle" Eddie grabbed Steve's hand and went to Eddie's room.

"you ready to be amazed?" Eddie asked as he set his other hand on the door handle to his door.

Steve rolled his eyes. "not sure I'll be amazed, but yes sir munson I'm ready!" He jokingly said, looking at Eddie.

Eddie dramatically gasped. "you will be amazed!" He laughed and opened the door.

The room had loads of metallica and Black Sabbath posters, along with 2 ozzy osbourne ones.  There was a photo board next to his bed, sitting next to it was his guitar, his room was messy but kinda clean at the same time.  Steve looked at the room in awe. "I change my mind, it's really nice" Steve looked at Eddie, as Eddie stood there smirking.

"I knew you would say that" Eddie chuckled, letting go of Steve's hand and stepping over some of the stuff on the floor.  The floor had music tapes everywhere, steve stepped in and looked around again, as he turns and sees a pair of handcuffs.

"Eddie.. why do you have handcuffs in your room?" Steve asked, turning over to him.

Eddie looked at the handcuffs and his eyes widen. "shit uh- pretend like you didn't see those alright harrington?" He looked back at him and nervously laughed.

Steve shook it off, stepping over the tapes and sitting next to Eddie.  "so, do you teach yourself how to do this?"

Eddie nodded. "I've taught myself when my uncle first got me my guitar, which was during freshman."

Steve thought about the word freshman for a moment, looking at Eddie. "wait hold on.." Steve looked at Eddie's, as his eyes widen. "your the kid that had the short hair! you always brought a Walkman with you to listen to your metal music"

Eddie looked at steve and blinked. "you— you saw me during freshman?" Eddie's resting face slowly turned into his cheesy smile, but it looked cute on him.

Steve nodded. "we never talked but I always sat behind you in class, I stared at you a lot" He admitted.

Eddie smiled. "well I'm glad my short hair got some bitches" He chuckled.

Steve rolled his eyes. "you lucky I love you" He said, being very honest.

Those words struck eddie, he looked at his lap then back at steve, pulling him in for a tight hug. "do.. do you mean that?"

Steve just paused for a moment. "why wouldn't I mean it, Ed's?" He hugged the shorter male back.

Eddie hugged him tighter. "that means so much.. Steve.. it really does"

Steve smiled and rested his head on eddie shoulder. "I'm happy it means a lot to you"

Eddie broke the hug with Steve and smiled. "I love you too, i love you a lot" he cupped Steve face.

Steve hasn't heard those words ever since him and Nancy broke up, he placed his hand on Eddie's, leaning into his hand. "it means a lot to me too, Eddie"

——
damn.. smth mike would never say to eleven😒